The Proposal

Zenia at home:

At Sunday, normally, she likes passing free time by watching any random tv show. Therefore, sitting in front of the TV, she enjoys watching a morning show.

Meanwhile, her mother seems cooking in the kitchen and father busy on phone by standing there...

"Ting Tong". Hearing doorbell ringing, she glanced up at father but observing that he is busy, discussing over the phone, she decides to walk up towards the main gate by herself...
" Amma I am going to check the gate"
Watching Amma slicing onions for cooking. She informs before walking towards gate.. ...
But as she opens the door... Her eyes fall at two figures, a lady and a man standing there ...

Both of then appear intimidating and their dressing explains that they belong to some rich family...
she also observes two gunmen standing near the car...

She stares at them before speaking, with a thought
"who they are, ?"...
Then she hears the lady speaking.
"Is it Murtaza's house? "

After hearing her fathers name and she nods head by meaning ...
"Yes, it is?...
"Whom do you wanna meet?"
She asks them, feeling strange by their stares..  answering that the lady speaks in a stern voice.

" So, you are Zenia Murtaza"...

...............…..

Zenia POV :

Staring at them I thought...
"who is she? and how does she know my name."
Before I begin to reply, I hear baba standing behind me, asking about them.

"Zenia, who is there?"
Then he comes in front of me by looking at them...

"Mr Murtaza...I think let's talk...won't you invite us inside? "

Now the man speaks up by addressing baba... After thinking for a while, baba invites them in.

I decide to leave, after I enter the common room, as I head towards upstairs I stop after hearing my name.

"Zenia, where are going, come here and sit with us...we are here to meet you "... The lady speaks staring me...

"me"... Surprised I respond. 
It sounds like she somehow orders me. It's confusing me but by seeing that baba calls up to sit with them, I oblige him...

" So, Murtaza Sahab... I don't think that I have to introduce myself, let's just come to point... the objective, we are here for asking your daughter hand for my son... Miran Shah"...
The man utters that with some arrogance ...

Shocked, I  feel heavy head like someone has thrown something at me...
Miran Shah sends his parents for my proposal. I am shocked thinking ... For a second Omer's face flashed in front of me...

"Why am I thinking about him "...I jerk off his thought by chiding myself...
I hear Miran's father saying further which blown up my mind...

"Marian and Zenia both are studying together in the same university. Therefore, if children are willing to marry, what can we do except surrendering over their wishes."

The manner, he utters, sounds rude, which I dislike staring at him...he is saying, as there is something between me and Miran and with my consent he has sent his proposal.

I watch baba now, who listens to them with serious expressions and Amma who also comes there and stares at their faces ...

"baba, yes I know Miran. Because he is quite famous in the university. Except for his name I know nothing about him..." I speak up instantly with fear that baba might misunderstand it...