Nikah (islamic Marriage)

Thirds person's POV:

After fixing dupatta upon her head she examines herself wearing a pink embroidered frock. She is looking beautiful today. And the picture of Omer flashed in her mind which result in reddening her like a tomato.

 And the picture of Omer flashed in her mind which result in reddening her like a tomato

Meanwhile her phone buzz. she sweeps her finger over its screen while reading a message from an anonymous number written as

"I will meet you soon"
she is taken aback after reading this message while in a state of confusion she paces back and forth. As It was the fourth message which she received from the same number.

Thinking for a second, she decides to tell somebody, even Omer name transpires in her mind which she dismissed immediately thinking.
"I will see it later."
Deep down she is worried that it might be Miran.
.................

Occupied within many thoughts. she did not realize when someone comes into her room. Till she looks towards the door discovers hania standing there with a dreary expression.

"Hania" she whispers seeing her.
while Hania walks up to her completing the distance between them amidst glaring at her from head to toe.

"You are doing Nikah with Omer. But you did not mind to tell on me" outrageous, she screams at Zenia. While Zenia struggles to respond, she cracks up again shouting as "no". then moving backwards she runs out leaving the room.

After her departure, zenia sits on the bed with sighing in discomfort, realizing that Hania is unhappy because of Omer and her marriage.

........................

Nikah ceremony :
Zenia POV:

In front of limited guests, we signed up on Nikah papers. During the entire ceremony, I notice his frequent stares which holds up so much passion and intensity that my heartbeat starts to race up with the feeling of restlessness, therefore in the whole time, I hide on sitting with the bowed head.

As the ceremony ends and most of the guests left. I get back to my room feeling tired. Locking room door instantly I sit on the bed to unfolds my shoe strips at first, after getting rid of high heels, I move to undo dupatta, then throwing it on the bed. I feel relaxed now.

To remove the jewellery and makeup, I walk up to the dressing table that suddenly I snap my head towards the window after I hear a noise.

Therefore, walking up to the window, I stand near it, to peek outside. My eyes fall at omer, who stands down there near his Audi. As our eyes met he smirks. Then waves his hand towards me.

For a moment time seems to be stopped while we stare at each other in a trance. The wind blows gently flying my hair with it. And I feel that butterflies are dancing in front of me now.

but soon coming out of this dreaming state I move backwards while stabilizing curtains at the window. My heartbeat seems to pace up. Which I try to steady by a hand stroke.

Few minutes pass as I sit there closing my eyes then feeling something around I open them instantly...

My eyes widen in shock when I glimpse Omer standing in front of me with a frown. I pinch myself saying, it's a dream. But he walks up getting closer, makes me moving backwards.

Realising soon that he is in my room I thought ...
"But how?" ...
"did he climb up from the balcony"? I ask myself staring at him.
Lost minded I did not notice that he has cornered me now. Scared of him I stare up when my back hits the wall.

"Why did you come here?" swallowing saliva down I whisper.

"to see my wife" he answers cooly...

"Huh but why?"  surprised I gasp while staring at his long stretch arms placed on both sides of my arms."

"Why? And who can stop me meeting my wife" he responds with a smirk.

"My uncle and aunt are still at my home and if someone sees us?" I push him with both hands and he steps away making some distance. Hence by folding his arms over chest he stares at me from head to toe.

Suddenly, it makes me realize that I am standing in front of him without a dupatta. Therefore, I run hastily and grabbing dupatta from the bed I wear it.

I feel him observing me with his scanning eyes. It makes me nervous to turn my face looking at the wall. Meanwhile, my phone starts to buzz that brings my attention to where it is placing. While I check the phone with a worried expression, I feel Omer coming closer glancing it beside me.

My breathing quicken while in fear my body start to tremble.

"Do you know this number?" he inquires which I did not reply. Thus he instantly snatches it from me.
....................

Omer POV:

"How dare you marrying Omer, do you think you will get rid of me...It will be soon to arrive me back in Pakistan...then I will kill both of you."
After reading the message my blood starts to boil as rage seeps into my entire body. I knock her phone down, splitting it into many pieces. Then grabbing her by the arm I turn her around to face me.

"Who is it?" I yell at her. But she flinched being scared of me. Thus I stop before asking further while staring at her.

"Is it miran message?" My tone comes off a bit harsh. While she stares at me with sobs.

"I swear omer... I don't know, who is messaging me from a past week. I try to tell someone but could not get a chance of sharing because of nikah arrangments." I stare at her feeling resentment. but watching her crying bitterly makes me halt on thinking for a second...

"Do you like Miran? " for a second, she stares at me in disbelief when I ask it. I observe her eyes and face indicating her objection over my question.

"I hate him... Because he did nothing except behaving like a creep... He sent his proposal without my consent then he kidnapped me and force me to marry him." I feel sadness and anger when she speaks of him.

She finishes telling while my eyes forget to blink. Then trailing all of her features with my eyes. I  fall into a trance. Meanwhile, my hands wipe off her tears and lips kiss upon her forehead. She gets startled at my actions amid staring.

"I love you, Zenia," I confess resting my head upon hers. While she closes her eyes listening to me. Few moments pass away like that before I begin to speak again.

"Don't be afraid... I am with you and don't hide things from me now on, I will not let any harm comes to you. But It angers me and makes me feel jealous to see you around other men..." Whispering the words from my heart I leave the room by jumping out of the balcony...
..........

After he left she sits back on the bed while staring at her broken phone. She is neither sad nor happy.

 She is neither sad nor happy

...............
The end