A Girl Like A Butterfly

A day in university :

By walking all alone she feels strange. she missed Hania as today she did not arrive at university...

Thus after visiting a few classes. she enters the library to complete her assignment.
A couple of hours passed like that. Therefore feeling exhausted she decides to withdraw from completing the pending work for tomorrow...

As soon as she walks through the hallway she scans for a quiet place to sit. Then walking around the garden she locates a bench near a flowers bush... Sitting down there she gazes everywhere with watching eyes ...

Few students can be seen standing there but still rather distant ...
She sighs checking phone that her eyes capture a sight ahead. She sees the butterflies fluttering above the flowers ...

Feeling excited she gazes at butterflies and a gentle smile spreads all over her face...
"butterflies" she whispers giggling by gazing at them...

instantly She desires to catch one. Consequently, by standing up she steps closer to the bush and caught one of the butterflies. Then holding it up with her fingers she caresses its delicate wings. She let out a giggle like a child...her craze for butterflies still exists  ...

her craze for butterflies still exists 

..........

Zenia POV

"Oh gosh!!"
"So pretty and soft. I wish I would become a butterfly to fly above the flowers... Just like you .."
I speak to that butterfly as it will understand me.

" I speak to that butterfly as it will understand me

After I raise my palm... the butterfly moves upward then flying back to sit on flowers... I smile watching her...

"Such a pretty creature" whispering that I sit back on the bench while staring at the bush.

................

Third person's POV :

She was so engrossed watching butterflies that little did she realise that someone is watching her with fondness and love...

Omer POV:

As I walk by the corridor I hear soft laughter of the someone. I know the voice belongs to a girl but it sounds very sweet to ear that I follow the source of it...

I turn and walk up going to the voice direction. When I reached near the garden reeling. I lean forward to search for the person that my eyes spot Zenia there... She was sitting near a flower bush...

I notice her staring at something in her hand, observing closely I realise quickly that it's a butterfly... She looks at it so lovingly while smiling prettily...
I feel her lips moving as she is self-talking...I wonder thinking, what she is whispering ...

She seems lost and clueless about her surroundings...
My feet seem to freeze on the ground denies moving, with my eyes fixed at her innocent face.

"She looks breathtakingly gorgeous when she smiles " I hum while staring at her.

I did not realise that I am now leaning towards the garden's reeling while staring at her constantly ... The time seems stopped to me. I feel there is just me and her...

Suddenly someone came from behind, stroking over my Shoulder and I snap out of her charming trance. Peeking behind for a second and seeing that it's  Miran who stands behind me I force a smile. Then my eyes return to glance at the place where Zenia is sitting ...

I see her rising from the bench by standing on her feet, her hair flies with the wind

I see her rising from the bench by standing on her feet, her hair flies with the wind...I keep on staring awestruck by her beauty...

That she strides up to her pace going somewhere to leave the garden's area, walking up ahead ... My eyes follow her disappearing figure until she vanishes from my sight...

I sigh and turn back to face Miran now. Seeing him lost looking somewhere I call out his name.
"Miran.. "
I shake him by holding onto his shoulder that he looks up surprised...

"Huh?? He sounds faze.
"Miran.. where are you lost? "
...I ask him staring...

"Ummmm nowhere "...
He replies shortly...

"Mmm, OK"... I shrug. I was looking for you," he tells on me then ...
"Why. Is everything OK bro? " where are others? .. "I ask him about shaheer and asad.

"They are waiting for us, sitting in my car"...
Meeran answers sighing.
"Ohh, then let's run buddy without wasting more time.."walking along with Miran I realize my heart was missed and my mind seems stuck on that garden spot where I saw her a couple of seconds ago.

The Garden... Flowers... A Butterfly... And... Zenia 🌷
My heart beats faster thinking of her..... I don't know, how I pass the whole way up to parking lot and when did I sit in the car...I don't know...

"what's happening to you Omer Hamdani" ....why are you not in your control .?"
I ask myself..... The answer I get first shocked then amuse me to the core ...
" you are in love" my heart screams at my mind.

Miran POV:

Miran POV:

While driving I glance at Omer's face. He seems different today. I thought...
As I see him smiling and there is something unusual about his facial expressions ...
Increasing the volume of playing music. I watch my friends who are enjoying, singing loudly.

Suddenly Zenia's thoughts knock inside my head and I find my self drifted away thinking about her...

.....................
The end.