Love Or Mess

Third-person POV :

Her hands start to shake and lip quiver slightly, while she gapes watching her father's serious expressions. After hearing Omer words, she wants to scream and tell him that it's all lie. But feels helpless at the same time.

"Zenia beta, tell me, is it the truth?" While thinking, she stares into her father eyes, who is asking her something but words refused to come out of her mouth.

"Mr Murtaza I think, later on, we can properly discuss this matter. This is neither a right way and nor a right place to discuss it, you can take your daughter back to home". Mr Hamdani speaks up ordering ...

"But Dad " Omer tries to speak up but his father silences him by a hand warning...

"I think after this drama, you have to be quiet, and now I am leaving for an office meeting, I will discuss with you at home tonight". he declares by marching out...

Mr Hamdani also takes hold of Zenia hand to walk up while Zenia quietly follows her father. 
...............

After they arrive at home, she finds her mother rising from the sofa and running towards her then hugging tightly...

"oh my Allah, thanks to heaven that my daughter is alright" she was kissing her face and praying in tears...

Zenia cries to see her worried. she takes her hand in her and kissed it lightly...
"Stop worrying and crying Amma I am here with you".

When her mother leaves walking towards the kitchen, to fetch some water. she sits beside her father.

"Baba" Mr Murtaza looks up at her. She sees her father is worried and eyes are full of questions...

"baba, I did nothing but I am not sure, how to explain you now, but please trust your daughter, she speaks with her tearful eyes that Mr Murtaza holds her into his embrace while stroking gently over her back

"Zenia I was so worried today, I thought something bad had happened to you "she sobs in his arms while listening to him and then remembers all the moments that had happened and was about to happen if, Omer had not arrived in time ...

Then she recalls, how omer similarly plays the game, even lied that she was with him and they both want to marry...

Then watching her father worried expressions, she decides not to speak about this issue, she feels scared of Miran and Omer too... As they both are rich and belongs to the influential backgrounds. hence, she can't risk her parent's life anyway...

...............

OMERS POV :

Her father took her along and I standstill there that someone taps over my shoulder, I turn back to find mom is glaring at me with her questioning eyes

"What was that Omer? Who was that girl, tell me everything, I want to know all". I gaze at mom's thoughtful face for a while before I speak ...

"Mom, her name is zenia, she is my university fellow... I love her and wants to marry her. That's all". I finish speaking in a calm manner.

"Fine, I understand you love her and wants to marry her but what's this all, I heard you kidnapped her and bring her here... Do you think it's a right way to introduce any girl to your parents..., tell me?...  I hear quietly and I know mom is quite understanding than dad but still, I don't want to tell her that what happened and why did I bring Zenia here?... I don't want anyone to know about Miran and Zenia issue, therefore, I start explaining her differently.

"Mom, you may not know that dad orders me to marry someone because of his business contract but I love Zenia. Not just dad but I find zenia father seems not approving my relationship with zenia. I love her and wants to marry her, that was the only way, to make everyone accept that I love Zenia..." I speak that but mom just stares me.

"are you serious?" She confirms by asking...

"Of course mom, I am damn serious, I want Zenia at any cost "I speak up by heart.

"Ok I will talk to your father about this matter but now let's go home, it's getting dark outside..." she speaks smirking at me now which makes me relaxed because I know mom will handle it now ...
..............

Third Person's POV :

Miran is pacing to and fro in anger, he still is unprepared to digest that his plan to marry Zenia has failed badly and Omer has already snatched her from him...

The thought of her with Omer appears enough to make him restless again, he starts to run his hand ruffling into hair frustratedly...

"No way, that's impossible I can't accept that I lose ... No..." In all of his turmoil, he throws a vase which shattered instantly into pieces...

"you think you can win over me, that easily, then you are mistaken..." his eyes emit fire while his eyes fixed at the broken vase, then his hand's forms clinging tightly into a fist, it was not easy for him to accept his defeat...
...............

Haina's POV :

It's the third time, me, dialling Omer number, I feel anger soaring inside me because he is ignoring my calls constantly... I learn that he and I are going to engage soon but he is still rejecting me, how dare he? ...

By holding my phone and picking my bag, I pace out of the room... Thus driving rashly, I arrived at Hamdani villa...

Crossing lawn, I step into the living room but my step halts at the point after eavesdropping over Omer's voice...

"Dad this is the last time, I am telling you that I won't marry this crazy hania, I hate her, she is annoying and irritating... I care neither her father money nor your business partnership... I only love Zenia and she is the only girl whom I am gonna marry... "the smack of insult and rejection hits me so hard that I stumble a little but steady myself soon I stand again...

I want to rush inside and smash him with something hard but moving around on my heels I rush towards the car. Deciding that I should cool myself down before combatting for my love ...
"I won't lose" I remind myself.

The end

..........
The end.