She Is Mine

Zenia POV :

I step in university and I find Hania waving at me while coming to my direction ...
"Thank god, she seems OK today"
I thought.

As I get near she asks me.

"Zenia, why are so late today?"...

"Ummm, nothing I was just busy at home then I decide to come and submit my assignment. That's why I arrived late but for a short period. "I explain to her...

"Why, what's wrong? Is aunty and uncle.. Alright??"... She asks while staring at me...

"Oh, yeah. I just decide to study at home for some days .."
Few sweat drops emerge on my forehead as I feel hard to explain her, therefore, excusing myself I speak...

"Ummm, actually Hania, I have to visit the library first... After that, we can talk "... I speak in a hustle...

"Oh, yeah sure... I am going to the cafe. Therefore meet me there when you are done ."
"Aah OK!! .." I reply agreeing...
She walks up by pacing fast and I  walk directed towards the library...
.......................

Omer POV :

While roaming around the university, I search for her everywhere. From the gardens to every university area where her presence can be predicted.
After searching for many hours I could not succeed in locating her...

"Is she absent today?? "
I thought that could be a possibility as she did not seem fine yesterday...

At first, I thought to return home but later by changing my decision I agree to visit the library.
I march towards the library...

While searching for some books that my eyes found Zenia. Who was standing near a book rack...I watch her selecting a book then going toward a chair while sitting to read ...

"Oh, so she was here!! I feel relaxed now  .."

Then, after I choose one of the books. I sit on a chair in front of her... She was totally engaged in reading... With her oblivious state of mind and do not care attitude. She seems unaware of the surroundings... "

" Aham... "
I clear my throat to win her attention. But she did not quit reading nor she looked up ...
.

I peek around and discover that as usual girls eyes are on me... with a sigh, I return looking back at her...

." and there is she??..."
Ignoring me... Though I like her carefree attitude. But at the same time, I hate that she ignores my presence.

As I was about to speak up

As I was about to speak up. I saw that with a thud she shut her book then stepping out of the library...

"Wtf!!"
with a force, I banged my fist on a front table and in that reaction I see many heads turn on my side. I stand up avoiding and leave by marching out from the library with rage to chase her...
.......................