09

The sun was setting and Brei decided to take a walk alongside a bridge. There were two bridges in the town, paralleling, so you see the other bridge while on the other.

Brei stopped in the middle and looked at the clear view on the other side, she smiled when she remembers the thought of her first love.

"If only I was like the sun who could find you through my lights, I would shine so bright and never set until I find you," she murmured in the wind as she gripped tighter on the rail.

Brei laughed as she feels the fresh air blowing on her face. What an odd feeling the wind had brought. She smiled as soon as she opened her eyes.

"I would never accept to do hypnotherapy until I'm certain why you disappeared," she muttered.

On the other hand, Lorn was on his way to the middle of the bridge. The view seemed really familiar and his flashbacks always take him to a bridge so here he is.

It was weird when he finally got to the middle. The unexplained feeling was now filled up with grief and anger. The feeling Lorn had felt cannot be explained by words but by the tears surrounding his eyes and his heavy breathing.

"You are real. You wouldn't lead me here if there was nothing to feel," Lorn muttered. "But where are you Euphoria? How do I know it's you when I don't recognize your face?"

"Euphoria! Where did we go wrong?" Forlorn shouted out loud, not caring whether people who was passing by could hear him.

•••

On his way home Lorn thought of his school. The people in there should know who Euphoria was, he could possibly know what she looks like.

Lorn took a cab to Novellinoe's Highschool and he saw students were going home. He went to the office to meet the staffs.
"Mikael! Glad you came to visit," a teacher had greeted him.

The other teachers went to intrigue. They knew him but he didn't recognize them, he was there not for them anyways.

After some chitchat he finally sought out that he needed to be quick. "Uhm... there's some stuff I want to ask," he started.

"Go ahead, go ahead," an English teacher told him.

"After the accident, I keep having these flashbacks that I was close with a girl named Euphoria. Did I have a classmate named Euphoria?"

The teacher was silent for a moment and then she answered. "Hmm... after the school year you had that accident, she never came back. She was teased and bullied, they blamed her for your accident. No one knew where she was and her mother asked us to keep everything confidential."

Forlorn couldn't say anything. His every question is answered by his own. It was basically his fault that kept her away. So he's just left with, why did that accident happen? Was Euphoria involve with that accident?