Epilogue

It has been a month since Euphoria went back to her city. It's the same city but she changed a lot. As she said, she was going to pretend that was all an unfamiliar dream. It's like she disregarded that past of her.

"Ria! Ria! Are you coming or no?" Her sister frustratingly asked.

"Alright! Alright I'm coming!" She yelled as she makes her way down the stairs.

They were going to go on a beach which  served as a family bonding.

"What? Aren't you going to wear something more revealing than that?" Her sister said judging what she was wearing. She's wearing a rusty green one piece which was backless but she put on a high waist short.

"Aye! I'm not there to hit on boys and plus, the males are all shit," Euphoria said.

That surprised her sister so much. She was nicer before she went on their old hometown. Now she swears and say a bunch of stuff. Well her sister guessed, she might've had a painful experience that made Euphoria changed a lot.

•••

It was almost sunset when they reached the resort. It was so far and they were kind of lost, actually.

Despite what she has been through, Euphoria stays Euphoria. She went running to a spot where it wasn't crowded and sat near the shoreline. She watched the waves crash on the shoreline, realizing the the shoreline tamed the waves.

Euphoria smiled as memories flashed back to her. "What a wonderful lesson," she murmured and stares at the ocean.

Moments later, a figure blocked her view and she frowned. "Excuse me! You're blocking the view!" She yelled.

The man just smiled so brightly at her which she thinks was weird. "Oh sorry, I just wanted your attention," he said and sat beside her.

Euphoria rolled her eyes. Here goes a guy hitting up on her of all people. She tried to not mind him but then the guy stared at her which bothers her so much.

So, she faced him and glared. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

The guy chuckled that made Euphoria kind of grumpy showing that crossed brows.

"The sunset looks great, yeah?" He asked.

"It's always magical when the sunset reaches the line where the sky meets the sea," she said. She still doesn't like him.

"Hmm... then would it be magical if a Euphoria and Forlorn meets here at sunset?"

Euphoria was so surprised that she stared at him for minutes. "What did you just say?"

He finally faced and stared at her in the eyes. He smiled and said,

"To my Euphoria,

I'm sorry it took me about a lot of sunsets and starry nights to figure and find you. Now that I finally found you, I'm not confused anymore. Also, I know I'm stupid and that I hurt you especially not coming to that bridge. I had an amnesia but it didn't make me forget how you made me feel. It just slowed me down. There's a lot to say but..."

Forlorn suddenly kissed Euphoria which gave her another shock. She froze and he used that moment to continue.

"I'm late but.... to my euphoria, I love you the mostest."