Chapter 1: Long Lost Friends

I never gave much thought to how I would die. I also never gave much thought to how I would die, again. I closed my eyes as I listened to the calming waves of the beach I had just entered. I am on way to visit an old friend I met on my travels. He was alone back then, just like me. Now he has a family of 9. Including a non-biological granddaughter and a step-daughter as well. He really did well in this world. I wish I was living large. I wish I had a family like his. 

    I reached inside of the pocket of my black leather Jacket that I wore and pulled out the address written on the note Carlisle left at my current home. I wasn't planning on staying there very long, so I grabbed my bag on the way out the front door when I left. It was a small duffel bag so there wasn't to much in it. That bag was currently resting in the trunk of my 57 Blue Convertible Chevy. I am not rich, but I have money to help me get by so buying the occasional hotel room and some gas isn't a hassle. I quickly memorized the address and hopped into my car. I had my sights  set on the Cullen household in Forks, Washington and nothing is gonna stop me.

     I finally pulled up to a large and gorgeous house in the middle of an open forest and parked in a corner of the driveway. I slowly exited my car, keeping my eye on the front door as I sensed there were more vampires then I expected. I had never been around more then 5 vampires at a time so I was way more then timid about this. I was even shy about coming with the 9 of them. My nerves were skyrocketing. I was still scared of what I could do no matter how many years I have been alive. Suddenly, I was calm and I instantly knew who it was. This someone else I met on my travels along with his mate.

     "Jasper, you know I don't like it when you mess with my emotions." I spoke my confidence now evident in my voice. I felt a presence a few feet behind me, immediately knowing who it is I spun around and disappeared from his view. I was resting in one of the trees before I glanced down at the confused and slightly amused face Carlisle Cullen had on his Vampirically Perfect face.  I chuckled only loud enough for him to hear before jumping down from the tree and landing gracefully behind him. "Boo!" I whispered into his ear as he chuckled lowly before turning around and capturing me in his tight embrace.

     "Harley Quinn my favorite Dark Princess in the rotting Flesh." I chuckled at his Joking manner I had grown to miss over 200 years of being apart. 

     "Carlisle, please put me down!" I giggled as he down on the stone pathway beneath us. "Jasper, Alice come give your favorite Vampire a hug." I motioned toward the house as they raced to my side and hugged my sides tightly. I chuckled and hugged them back as Carlisle stood looking at us in awe.

    "When did you three met?" He questioned. I opened my mouth to answer, but Alice spoke before I could even breathe a word.

   "We met her on our way to you! She pointed us in  the right direction and even accompanied us for a few miles!" Alice jumped from joy. That pixie might annoy others, but to me she was a breathe of needed fresh air. I glanced around at the gathering crowd and slowly descended into my shy shell I usually am around others. Jasper glanced at me before I gave him a knowing look and he nodded before glaring at all the staring eyes surrounding us.

   "Hi...My name is Harley Rose King...and I have the power of Pyrokenesis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the first part of Finding my Way Home. Please Leave comments on what you want to see happen in this story. And is you like this please leave a comment. LOVE YA'LL WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!! 

                                    XOXO Gossip Girl

(Sorry I had To!!)

Her outfit