Chapter 8: Hello, Bro

Once I was dressed in one of the dresses I had stored away in my bag for special occasions, me and Jane settled down on the couch that was centered beneath the single large window looking out on the gardens. We talked for an hour about anything we could muster up in our minds. I learned a lot about her, including how she was 13 when she was turned along with her twin brother, Alec. She never really had a family or parents, since her life was cut so short and she was given a horrible job at this young of an age. I wish that I could give her a childhood, but I know that Aro probably won't allow it seeing as she is a very valuable 'asset' in his eyes. 

   "Jane, someday I will give you the childhood you deserve. I promise!" I caressed her cheek as she smiled back at me in agreement. 

   "Do you really mean it? And can my brother have the same too?" I nodded to her and she giggled and her smile widened. I had a feeling this was the first time in a while that she was laughing and genuinely smiling.

   "I have a small request though...can you take me to my brother?" She paused and opened her mouth in protest. "Aro already knows that I am going to see him, and you won't get in trouble for listening to a queen."  She nodded her head and then stood up and motioned for me to follow her. We walked down a series of hallways and stairwells, and the walls were adorned with pictures of my father and the other kings. Caius, obviously, looked the most dashing of them all, but it became a little to much after the 3rd painting. At some point on our long journey we finally made it down to the dungeon. It was dark and to be quite frank scary. Just being down here freaked me out, I felt bad for my brother or anyone who had to be locked down here. No matter what they did.

   "Here you are your majesty. He is just at the end of this hallway. If you need me I will be right here!" Jane smiled slightly in my direction before returning to her stone cold facade. I had to admit that I was a bit afraid of who awaited me behind the large black door that sat at the end of the hallway. The walk to reach it seemed endless, but once I finally reached it, I felt that the walk was to short. I didn't know what to say to him as soon as I see him. What will he look like? What will he say to me? What did he do to deserve to be in here? For centuries? I placed my hand on the lock and slowly unlocked the large key that rested just beside the door. I then pulled the significantly heavy door open and took a step inside. My eyes had to adjust to the pitch black room and they scanned the perimeter for my brothers form. 

   "What do you people want now huh?" A gruff voice spoke from the farthest corner of the cell. "I can't help you! I don't know where you pretty princess is! I thought y-" His deep red eyes reached mine and his sentence stopped in its tracks. His face was sunken due to lack of blood I would assume, but I could see his chiseled feature's and long black hair that reached just below his ears. He had a few tattoo's scattering his body that was currently only covered by a pair of black ripped skinny jeans. The jeans weren't ripped purposefully so I assumed he was abused. They were jeans from this time so he must have escaped more then once. He slowly stood up and inched closer to me, as I took more relaxed steps towards  him. 

   "Hello." I smiled slightly as the words left my lips as whispers unlike they were intended. He stopped moving and finally relaxed at the sound of my voice, as if he had heard it before. He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. He sobbed silently, before returning to his original spot a few steps away from me. 

   "I'm sorry. You must not remember me, but I was locked in the basement when you were younger and you used to come down and I would tell you stories when our father wasn't home. I am Charlie Lionel King, your older brother!" I smiled silently

   "It's nice to meet you, big brother" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the Eighth part of Finding my Way Home. Please Leave comments on what you want to see happen in this story. And if you like this please leave a comment. LOVE YA'LL WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!

XOXOXO  BreeZey  

Her dress

Her shoes She is just our innocent little girl you know and love!!!♡♡♡♡♡

Her shoes
She is just our innocent little girl you know and love!!!♡♡♡♡♡