Chapter 11: Attack

******WARNING: RAPE, FIGHTING*******

 My father and brother were spending their last few day's together. My father was doing it to let Charlie know that he loved him and Charlie was doing it to get used to the royal life. I had spent my last couple of day's in my room with Jane and Alec visiting me every few hours. They even brought me a few fresh humans in order to keep me fed. I had been hauled up in my room per request of my loving mate, Caius, seeing as he was busy and wanted nothing more then to spend his time with me. He would come and lie with me at night when his work was finished and we would talk. I was more then okay with staying in the room then but as the day's went on I got bored and restless, so today I decided to sneak out and wander around the castle in order to free myself of that stuffy, although absolutely stunning, room and do something other then read for once. I changed from the Pajama's, that I insisted to have, and quietly escaped my room. I wandered the halls for what felt like hours and when I finally became aware of where I was I realized I didn't know where here was. 

   "Are you lost?" I turned at the sudden deep voice behind and came face to face with a tall man dressed in a deep purple suit. 

   "Yes, but I should be fine thank you." I nodded my head at the man, before turning around and starting on my way. I made it only a step before the man grabbed my arm and pulled me to him. He was breathing down my neck and his voice whispered in my ear.

   "I guess you don't know who I am." I shook my head violently. " I am Giovanni of the Dimonti  coven in Sicily and I have come for your father's throne." I started to shake in his grasp as he held both of my hands in one of his while the other caressed the side of my body. I was terrified of what he would do, but before I could do anything I heard screams coming from the throne room. My mind raced with possibilities. It couldn't have been tourists since they were here yesterday and there wasn't supposed to be a trial at all today. The only possible reason that I could think of was Giovanni hadn't come alone. I shivered as he pulled me with him into an empty room and locked the door behind him. I was hoping that he would leave me in here and just go, but of course my wish didn't come true. 

   "Please, just leave my family alone!" My voice quivered with fear as he slowly stepped even closer to me. His slow steps came to a stop when he reached at least half a foot away. He placed his hand on my cheek and held my face in place as he spoke. 

   "I wish that I could, then I would take you with me and your family could be safe. Your beautiful and there is so much I wish to do to you, with so little time." He forced me to turn around so my back was pressed against his and I felt his growing erection on my back. At this point tears were flowing down my face as he quickly undid his belt and then pushed my dress up as he aligned himself. "Now if you want this to be over quick you will be silent, brat! Understand."  I shook my head and then bit my lip as he forcefully thrusted into me and gripped my hair. I tried to distract myself from what was happening and soon enough it was over. The screams and the constant thrusting had ceased. Giovanni pulled himself out and pulled his pants back up. He turned me to look at him and forcefully placed a kiss on my lips before pushing my body across the room and into a bookshelf. I had never felt helpless, but this was the first moment since I was turned that I was terrified and felt useless. I know that vampires are indestructible, but one thing I had learned over the years was that I am no normal vampire. I can cry and I can bleed and I can have children. That was my worst fear. I was currently lying in the rubble of bookshelf, my dress was ripped and I was bleed. My lip was busted and my hair was currently on fire, from pain and rage. I was livid, but there was nothing I could do.  I was in pain and I was running out of energy, but a few minutes after Giovanni left I heard Charlie's voice down the hall. 

   "I'm in here!" I turned over on my stomach and tried to crawl to the chair in the corner to stand up. I heard footsteps rush to the door and I slowly pulled myself up and onto my feet. Charlie pushed open the door and his eyes scanned my figure before he rushed over and pulled me into his arms. My father was not to far behind and he slowly calmed me down enough for my hair to return to it's now dirty state. Once my father let go, Caius and I locked eyes before we rushed to each other and he held me in his arms as I broke down. 

"Caius, don't ever leave me! Please!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for sticking around and I am sorry for the late Update but don't worry I will try and update more. LOVE YALL'S SO MUCH!!!!!! I hope you guys enjoyed the eleventh part of Finding my Way Home. Please Leave comments on what you want to see happen in this story. And if you like this please leave a comment. 

XOXOXO Bre

Her dress

Her shoes

Her shoes