Chapter 9: Family Meeting

We had spent the next 5 hours just talking and getting to know each other. I had unlocked the chains that were wrapped around his wrists chaining him to the large wall behind us and Jane was now making sure no one disturbed us. Caius had come by a few few times and though it hurt, I had denied his company and I hope that he will understand and forgive me. I just need time to get to know the only family I have left besides my father, who by the way I am still enraged with. 

   "Harley, are you even listening to me?" Charlie and I were resting on the floor in the far corner talking about the past, but for the last few minutes my mind had wandered to Caius and how he was feeling. 

   "Oh! Yeah I um...I....sorry I lost my train of thought what were you saying." He started laughing before he motioned towards the door.

   "It's fine! Go to him, I can tell you miss him." I shook my head quickly before standing up and outstretching my hand towards him. His hand slowly grabbed mine as he stood up painfully slow. 

   "Not without you!" I smiled at him and then turned towards the door. "Jane!" I called out to her and less then a second later she was beside me staring at Charlie. 

   "Yes, Harley!" She turned her gaze toward me and her face lit up in excitement. 

   "I think it is time that my brother finally gets a shower and a new set of clothes!" I smiled at Charlie. "Can u go prepare him a room and have someone grab some clothes from Caius and I's closet, please?" She nodded silently and headed off to do what I had asked her. I turned towards Charlie and wrapped my arm under his arm in order to help him make his way to the room. He and I slowly wandered the halls on our way to his new room, we were completely silent the whole way there but it was a comfortable silence. Once we had reached his room, I noticed a fourth presence in the room besides Jane. 

   "Caius!" I turned around and raced into his arms. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and nestled my head into his neck as I breathed in his sent. His hand held me in place while he kissed my head repeatedly for what felt like hours, but in reality was only a few seconds. "I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" 

   "Sorry for what, my love! You have done nothing wrong!" 

   "I did! I didn't tell you where I was or what I was doing! I wouldn't even let you see me!" Caius quickly pressed his lips to mine in an attempt to stop my rant and obviously it worked.

   "You are perfectly fine! There is nothing to apologize for alright!" I smiled and slowly lowered myself from his arms before he noticed Charlie standing behind me. " And I assume you are the new brother, yes. It's nice to finally meet you, and I am sorry about the way you were treated. If you ever need anything, just ask!" Charlie nodded and smiled at me before he turned to Jane who handed him a new outfit. I looked around at the room he was given and then I looked down at my outfit. My dress was destroyed and covered in dirt and blood from Charlies few meals he got. My heels were breaking and covered in dirt and when I looked in the mirror in the corner of the room I saw that my hair was matted and dirty. I smiled at myself, realizing that play-fighting in a dirty cell to make up for the past was not the greatest idea. 

   "I guess white was not the greatest option for a dungeon family get together!" I started laughing, as Caius and Jane stared at me in awe and shock.  A few minutes later Charlie came out of the bathroom, in a black button up shirt with a black pair of pants, a black and gold patterned suit jacket and a pair of black heeled boots. His hair was drenched and tied back in a little bun in the back of his head. 

   "How do you feel big bro?" 

   "I feel like a King!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the Ninth part of Finding my Way Home. Please Leave comments on what you want to see happen in this story. And if you like this please leave a comment. LOVE YA'LL WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!

XOXOXO Bre

XOXOXO  Bre

His Outfit

His shoes