Chapter 6: Hidden Secrets...

We had made our way onto the private jet only a select few had flown in on. Seeing as I was the daughter of the king and a mate to another I was now one of the select few. I settled for the seat in between my father and Caius. I grabbed my lover's hand and nestled into his side as the plane took off towards home. Home. That sounds weird to say, I've never said that. Well, I mean, I have,but not in a couple thousand years at least. While I had dozed off into my own world the guards, of which I had yet to gain their names, had sat as still as statues on the other side of the plane avoiding the gaze of the kings. The kings had settled into their own silent conversation of which I had no interest in listening to. I stood up and made my way to the backroom. I noticed that all conversation stopped. 

   "Harley, what are you doing?" Father questioned me as I turned around to face the curious gazes. 

  "I am going to relax...why?" 

   "No reason, its just....we never use that space unless you know-" 

   "Nope! Stop, say no more!" I held my hand up and made my way back to my seat and reached for my bag when I realized that I didn't have any of my stuff. "Oh My Gosh!"

   "WHAT?!" Caius reached for my arm and my father glanced around for any danger.

   "My stuff its all in my car...my phone , my money, my music and my clothes. Uhhh..." I slump down in my seat and sigh.

   "Is that all?" I nodded. "Well, then I tell you that it is in the compartment behind your seat. I had Demetri grab your stuff before we left." My father pointed to the dirty blonde sitting on the other end of the plane. I smiled widely and turned around towards the back compartment.  I grasped my bag and placed it at my feet. Another ability of mine was controlling technology to an extent. I could unlock and use a smartphone with a single touch. My fingers left a heat signature that doesn't exist. It came in handy so I didn't have to use those stupid blocky phones vampires have to use. 

   "How are you able to use that?" Caius glanced over my shoulder as my fingers slid across the screen.

   "Magic." I said as I waved my finger's in the air and raised my eyebrow. He chuckled slightly as turned my head back to my phone. It was encased by a black cover that has a bit of red dripping from the top. My background was a picture of a waterfall I had found on my journey to the Cullen's house. It was surrounded by multicolored trees and plants. I was currently texting an old friend I had met on my travels. He was at the confrontation with the volturi and I had missed him dearly. We had traveled together for awhile and he was like a brother to me. 

   "Who are you talking to?" Caius, once again, was glancing over my shoulder. 

   "An old friend." I stated simply. I thought nothing of what I had said. 

   "Is he your boyfriend or something?" Caius seethed from beside me.

   "Ew! No he is my best friend!" I shuddered at the thought of even being that close to him in any situation. "He is basically my brother." My father tensed on my other side. I was going to question him but he brushed me off and continued his conversation with Marcus. I shrugged it off and returned my attention to my phone. I quickly answered the texts I had and then turned off my phone and placed it back in my bag. I rested my head on Caius shoulder and slowly lulled my self into a peaceful mind-space, since I can't fully fall asleep. 

   "Aro...what are you hiding from her? From all of us?" I heard Caius whisper over my shoulder.  

   " I am keeping her safe. And it is something that doesn't concern you!"  My father hissed. I assumed they believed that I had the ability to sleep as they were conversing quite loudly right over me. I shifted and then silenced myself once more.  

   "It definitely  involves me if you are hiding something dangerous from my mate!" His voice came out sharp and pointed and caused my to jump slightly at the tone. I slipped back into reality and turned to my father before things went any further. 

   "If you are hiding something important from me then I am disappointed in you. I thought you had changed. I came with you because you made me believe that you could change. Clearly, I was wrong." I finished my speech and turned my attention back to Caius.

"Wait, I am hiding something from you...but It is for a good reason!" My father reached for my hand but I moved it as I faced him waiting for him to continue. 

"And..." 

"Its your brother...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the Sixth part of Finding my Way Home. Please Leave comments on what you want to see happen in this story. And if you like this please leave a comment. LOVE YA'LL WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!

XOXOXO Brynn