Chapter 3: Wanted by the Unwanted

Everyone stayed silent as we slowly made our way to the field. We had spent the night resting in a small field in the forest not far from the battle front we were on our way to now. I was stressing to myself in the back of the large group seeing as those I knew were so far ahead of me. I felt eyes on my every move so I shifted my gaze from the oh-so interesting floor to the direction of the eyes. I found my gaze locking on that of the Romanian Coven, Vladimir and Stephan, if I am correct. 

   "Do you have a problem?" I glared at them as they slowed down to match my pace. 

   "No." Vladimir spoke from his spot at my left side. "We simply admire you and think you are absolutely stunning." He reached for my side but I shifted awkwardly out of the way and made my way away from the pair. I could still feel their gazes on me as I walked away. Jasper must have sensed my discomfort as he and Alice came to match my pace at my sides. 

   "Ignore them. They're just trying to get under your skin. Don't worry." I let out a shaky laugh as my mind shifted to the task at hand. We were heading to our deathbed. We were merely 15 feet away from a battle for our lives. Jasper, again, came to my rescue from my own thoughts. "Its fine. He won't hurt you." 

   "Just because he's my father doesn't mean I am safe." I stopped a few feet away from the field and turned to Jasper. "Aro doesn't give second chances. I left, I left him behind a long time ago. When it was just me and him. When he was searching for his first taste of power. I left my father because he didn't spend time with me." I sighed before turning and making my way onto the field.

   I knew what was coming. I have seen it happen before. I am surprised they didn't notice me as they ripped an entire village to shreds over two poor burning children. They did it for the right reasons but still some people in that village are innocent. I shook myself out of the horrid visions I was reliving and I noticed Edwards gaze on my slightly shacking form. I gave him a nod to show that I was alright as our attention turned back to the edge of the forest. That is where they will come from. 

   Garrett chuckled before spewing," The redcoats are coming the redcoats are coming!" Kate nudged him in the side as a small number of the group smiled and giggled at his antics. The mass of black emerged from the tree line across the field. The grey accents following closely on the sides attached to those on the inner circle.I shifted in my spot as my eyes find that of my father and two unknown figures standing behind him. I knew who they were but I never really met them in person.

   I heard stories of Marcus and his deceased wife, Didyme. I heard Horrifying tales of Caius and his undisputed rage. And I heard of my father and how he is the most feared of them all and the power he has gained. He never knew of my power I kept it a secret when I had first learned of it I was going to say something but then he told me his plans for those who do have powers and that was the night I fled, scared of what he would do to me. I am his daughter not his personal slave. I refocused and realized that my father and Carlisle were talking. MY father seemed more on the passive side so maybe he hadn't noticed me. 

   I was wearing a long black dress that rested right above my knees, it was a tool bodice and long tool sleeves. I had a black cape with black fur surrounding my neck. The cape hung by my feet and had long arms scraping the floor. Letting my currently Black hair cascade down my back. My thigh length, heeled, black boots rose higher then the normal mark seeing as I was a small, 5"5 vampire. Especially compared to those in this group so I guess I was hidden fairly well. I glanced up to notice Edward standing in front of the volturi as my father grasped his hand. He was reading his mind of course. He could see every though he ever had. His eyes suddenly lit up and he glanced over my way. He saw me.

He was looking right at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the second part of Finding my Way Home. Please Leave comments on what you want to see happen in this story. And if you like this please leave a comment. LOVE YA'LL WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!

XOXO Gossip Girl

Her outfit

Her 'cape'

Her 'cape'