Chapter 2: Introducing Me

The words fell out of my mouth as everyone around me stood as still as statues. I didn't think that anyone would say anything to me. I thought they would ignore me. Like every one else. So you can imagine my surprise when a young man around 17, slowly stepped forward and extended his hand.

   "Hi! My name is Benjamin, I am just like you." I smiled and reached for his hand. I never met someone like myself, so I couldn't find the words to describe how I felt at the moment. "My father, Amun and my mother, Kebi are jut over there. I have control over all elements so I understand what it is like." 

   "Thank you, Benjamin." I smiled as I glanced behind him at his parents and noticed a girl who looked alike them. I noticed the way she looked at him and immediately knew she was his mate. I smiled at her once her eyes landed on me. "Hi, you probably heard who I am,but I have yet to hear about you.." 

  "Tia. My name is Tia. I guess my mate has forgotten to mention me." She winced at that thought. 

  "No need to worry. I can tell how much he loves you just by the way he is staring at you over my shoulder." We chuckled as I turned around to glance at the love sick boy in front of us. He seemed dazed so I moved on to the reddish-brown haired woman that was clinging to Carlisle's side.

  "I don't believe we have met. Carlisle will you please introduce me to the woman beside you." I motioned to the lady and he quickly shifted so I could see her better. 

  "Harley let me introduce you to my wife, Esme. I love her with all my heart." He gave her a kiss on the cheek before she reached out to give me a hug. I nodded at Carlisle for him to continue. "And this is my family. Emmett and Rosalie are just over there next to Benjamin, Alice and Jasper you have already met, Edward and Bella are sitting over there with the young girl. That girl is Renesmee. We can talk about her later. Then there are our cousins, the Denalis, Carmen and Her mate Eleazar, Tanya and her Sister Kate, and their newest edition Garrett, Kate's mate. There are the Irish Coven, The Romanian Coven, and The Amazonian Coven. You are the final edition to our battalion." I chuckled at his words. I had met the Amazonian's once before and remembered them from my travels.  Zafrina smiled when our clashing eyes met and reached out as we embraced. I missed her. She helped me keep calm when I was upset. 

  "I missed all of you. Senna and Karachi you will always be in my heart. Like I said all those years ago." Zafrina still had her arm wrapped around my shoulders, seeing as they weren't talkers I learned to read their body language. They smiled at me before I turned around.  I smiled at everyone before I turned back to Carlisle. "I trust you and your family, you are my Best Friend. I will help you no matter the cost. I love you all even though we may not be the best acquainted I can tell I already care for you." Carlisle smiled.

  We all made our way inside as everyone consistently asked me about my powers. I finally decided to just tell everyone at the same time.

  "Since you all want to know about my powers I will tell you all now" I paused as everyone settled in next to their loved ones. I felt a pang of sadness before it disappeared just as quickly. I smiled at Jasper before I continued. "Pyrokinesis is the control of the fire element. I have an extended version.  I am fire, if I am extremely angry and lose control of my emotions I become a beacon of fire. My eyes become the color of flames and my hair turns a bright red and engulfs in flames. I can burn anything with a single touch, but as long I am in control of my emotions and am not extremely upset or angry I can control what I do with my powers. There is one more thing, and I hate to bring it up. I hate being the only one with this power, but it dose have a plus side. I have the ability to get pregnant and give others that same ability." I smiled for a second as I gazed at everyone. Then everyone's gaze turned outside. The snow was falling, sticking to the ground. Carlisle had told me about this he said I needed to be here before the snow sticks. 

Their coming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the second part of Finding my Way Home. Please Leave comments on what you want to see happen in this story. And if you like this please leave a comment. LOVE YA'LL WITH ALL MY HEART!!!!!

XOXO Gossip Girl