A Big Mistake

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️ there are rape implications in this chapter (chapter 2) and it continued through chapter 4. If you are not comfortable with that you may skip to the third chapter. Thanks (there is no smut in this chapter or the next fyi)
——————————————————————————

      After doing some homework, the clock had reached 5:45 PM. Peridot grabbed her bag and phone and walked towards the door.

      "Hey, Lapis. I'm going to work on a group project at Ja— you know who's house. Wish me luck and pray that I don't die," Peridot said sarcastically causing Lapis to laugh.

      "I will. What time will you be back?" Lapis asked. Every time Peridot went somewhere, she always told Lapis when she would return to help Lapis's anxiety.

      "Oh! Almost forgot! Thank you Lapis! I should be back around 8:00. If not by 8:30, I have probably been killed by you-know-who," Peridot said ending in sarcasm to help Lapis's post-traumatic stress from
Her relationship with Jasper. Since

     Lapis confided in her about these traumas, Peridot always avoided the mention of the name Jasper regarding it as one of Lapis's triggers. Whenever it was necessary to bring up the name, Peridot would often try to incorporate some form of humour into the statement, which always made Lapis feel better.

     "Call me if you need anything," Peridot said shooting Lapis a smile as she walked out the door.

     As Peridot drove into the parking lot of the apartment Jasper lived in which was about a mile from the main campus, she took a few deep breaths to calm herself which always worked.

      Even when she was extremely anxious as a kid, she would focus on her breathing then what she was doing to calm down.

      She parked her green mini-cooper and walked to her place on the 6th floor making it with 1 minute to spare. Peridot stood outside the door staring at her watch until the time hit 6:00 sharp since she was very precise about times. As the clock hit 6, Peridot took a deep breath in and whispered to her self "here goes nothing" and knocked on the door.

⚠️Slight Trigger Warning ⚠️

Jasper creaked the door open and saw it was Peridot who had knocked.

     "Oh, it's you. Come in," she said slightly deadpanning.

      As Peridot walked into her dorm, she saw Jasper's roommate Aquamarine sitting on the couch watching something that appeared to sport on the tv. As she looked around, she could see Jasper was only in a bra and biker shorts which made her pretty uncomfortable, but she decided not to say anything. Everything's fine, right?

      "So where are we doing this project," Peridot asked Jasper looking at her somewhat suspiciously.

     Jasper pointed to her room. "My room. Just go in so we can get this project over with," Jasper said bluntly.

     Peridot walked into the bedroom and set her bags down at the desk and taking out the notes for the project. "So do you want to get started or-" Peridot asked only to be cut off by Jasper.

      "Do you want something to eat?" Jasper asked cutting Peridot off.

      "Uh, no thanks I just ate," Peridot said hastily. She could tell something was probably up but didn't want to make Jasper angry or she would have a problem.

      "What, you think the food has cyanide or something? At least take water," Jasper said aggravated as she stomped out the room.

      Peridot shrugged it off as paranoia as she started typing the essay portion of the project. Jasper walked back into the room with a glass of water which she set on the table next to Peridot. Although Peridot was skeptical, she knew that she had to face her anxieties to show that they are not necessary. Peridot took a large gulp of the water, emptying the glass. "Thanks, Jasper," Peridot said before feeling slightly groggy. About 15 minutes later, she could feel her vision begin to blur, then, it all went black.

A/N: Peridot being nervous to go to do that project was me being scared to write rape implications in the next chapter 😅
Mmm yes, delicious cliffhangers. I will post the next chapter the second this comes out so don't worry I won't leave you hanging forever.