Well now they all know

(Minor trigger warning /discussing the topic of rape\)

It had been barely 15 minutes before Peridot woke up from her nap due to her phone notifications blowing up. Peridot grumbled and reaches for her phone to see that Amethyst had been texting her nonstop for the past few minutes.
Amethyst: Peridot, where the fuck are you?
Amethyst: Peridot
Amethyst: Peridot
Amethyst: Hello?
Amethyst: dude you can't just ghost me like that
Amethyst: ok dude this isn't funny I'm starting to get kinda worried
Amethyst: fucking respond

"Ugh, what does she want?" Peridot mumbled under her breath. Lapis glanced over at her. "Who?" She asked noticing all the notifications she was receiving.
"Oh... it's just Amethyst. She keeps texting me," Peridot said sitting up and opening her phone to reply.

Peridot: I'm here, what do you want?
Amethyst: dude you had me worried. Where the fuck are you?
Peridot: if you must know, I was taking a nap.
Amethyst: oh. Still, why aren't you in class?
Peridot: taking the week off
Amethyst: you didn't tell me your anxiety is coming back You ok?
Peridot: uh.. not exactly.
Amethyst: oh? I'm coming over there
Peridot: no please don't

No response.

"H-Hey, Lapis, how are you when people come into the dorm?" Peridot asked stuttering a bit.
"I'm ok, why?" Lapis replied running a few fingers through Peridot's hair just out of a nervous habit.
Peridot relaxed a bit leaning against her.
"B-Because Amethyst insisted on coming over here," Peridot replied, her shoulders tensing again.
"Oh. That's ok," Lapis responded calmly. "Are you willing for her to come over here?" Lapis asked glancing back at Peridot who was noticing getting more nervous.
"I-I guess... I mean.. she's my friend, j-just the fact that.. I-I dunno," Peridot responded.
"It's ok," Lapis said moving her hand, which was already stroking Peridot's hair, to cup the back of her head and invite her head to her shoulder.

They sat in the embrace until they heard a loud knocking on the door. Lapis laid Peridot down and covered her back up in her nest of blankets, then opened the door to see Amethyst standing outside with a box of cake and a gift card.
"I skipped class to come over here, so I hope you know that," Amethyst said before noticing the state Peridot was in.
She was huddled in blankets and getting startled quite easily. She could see ice packs and empty bowls on the table.
"Uh... Peridot? You sure you're not sick, bro?" She asked, her eyes fixed on the contents of the table.
"Yeah, I'm sure," Lapis said walking back over to Peridot and placing a hand lightly on one of the blankets that covered her.

    "Hah, ok. Here, I got you this," Amethyst said placing the cake and card on the counter of the kitchen.
"Thanks," Peridot croaked out.

Amethyst walked over to the couch to chat with the two girls to notice a large bruise on her neck barely covered by the cooled neck pillow she had on.
"What's that? Under the neck pillow?" Amethyst asked and before Lapis could stop her, she looked closer to see what it is.
"A hickey?! Bro where'd you get this? Hah! I didn't know you got with someone, who was it?" Amethyst flooded her with questions, but then stopped to notice Peridot beginning to cry. "This... This is a hickey, right?" She asked looking more concerned. Lapis immediately noticed and rushed over to comfort the small girl. She sat beside her and rested a hand on her head.

"M-May I tell her?" Lapis asked now gently massaging her temple. Peridot nodded in response allowing her to explain.