Prologue

Mia was minding her own business trying to come up with ideas for her fanfics when Hyena came to her room and tapped her shoulder.

Mia: Huh? Oh! Hyena, you startled me!

Laphin Hyena: Sorry 'bout that. Anyways, I need you to come with me to the car real quick.

Mia: Is this another one of your little tricks?

Laphin Hyena: Calm down, would I ever trick you? Follow me. 

Mia: O...kay?

So she followed him and got in the passenger seat and Hyena started the car and drove off. 

Mia: Where are you taking us?

Laphin Hyena: I'm taking you somewhere where it'll test your survival skills. I thought you might need them just in case something's gonna attack us.

Mia: Ooh, a survival test I like that! You know I'm always up for adventure!

As soon as Hyena stopped the car, Mia sprung out of her seat and looked around her surroundings.

Mia: We're...at the woods? Seriously Hyena? You could've done better than that!

Laphin Hyena: Calm the hell down girl, when it gets dark there'll be real danger ahead. *gives Mia her wand* Here, you'll need your wand just in case. I'll see you in five days! I also packed some stuff for your survival's sake.

Mia: Okay. *takes her wand* See you later! *watches Hyena drive off and sighs* Hyena's overreacting like he always does. 

Her thoughts were cut off due to hearing crashing noises and someone getting injured.

Mia: Huh?

???:Geez, you didn't have to throw me so hard! *groans*

Mia: What was that? *runs over to the area* Hello? Anyone out here?

???: Oh, I guess I'm not alone. Where are you? 

Mia: *comes out from the trees* I'm here! *rushes over to the figure and eyes become super wide* BONNIE?!