Three girls are on the case

Meanwhile...

Kat: *turns on the TV* Hey Rosie? You might wanna see what's going on the news.

Rosie: What is it?

Newswoman: Breaking news...the bunny animatronic that's named Bonnie from a local pizzeria known as Freddy Fazbear's Pizza went missing yesterday. Witnesses don't know who are the two men that took him out of the establishment by force and never came back with him. They believed they came from Fazbear Entertainment and they will be interrogated later today. Meanwhile, a fifteen year old teenager named, MiaMia2003 also went missing on the same day. Our news camera staff are talking to the mother of that teenage girl as we speak.

News camera guy: When was the last time you've seen her before she went missing Miss Nelson?

Melissa: All I know is that she's with her friend or business partner Hyena and then she went missing after that!

Newswoman: People have a suspicion that the business partner and friend of Mia, Laphin Hyena is a suspect to Mia's disappearance.

Laphin Hyena: Woah, calm down everybody. I had nothing to do with her all I did was dropped her off at the woods and nothing else! I didn't harm her, she can take care of herself for Christ's sake! 

Newswoman: There you have it, folks. This is Merinda Beth, signing off.

After the tv went off, Rosie and Kat started to panic.

Kat: I hope they aren't dead! 

Rosie: She's not dead, I know it! *hears door knocking* 

Kat: The hell are you?

???: I'm Adalyn, Mia's friend. I heard about the news broadcast about two animatronics went missing! I want to help you two.

Kat: You do?

Adalyn: Anything for a friend. C'mon, I know where she is! 

Rosie: Okay, I believe you. Let's go girls!