Exploring the mountain

Mia: No! Stay away whoever you are! Stay away! NOOOOO!!!!!!!

*static* 

Mia shot her eyes open, lifted her head from the tree trunk and started breathing heavily. She glances over to Bonnie who was sound asleep on the grass.

Mia: That was the worst nightmare I've ever had. At least he didn't get us...yet. I better go find a city. First...*takes out a tracking device out of pocket* I gotta add this on Bonnie's neck. *carefully inserts it on the back of his neck*

Bonnie: *moans* Zzzz...

Mia: Phew! That was close. *walks away and opens wings* Don't worry, Bonnie. I'll come back for you. 

She begins to fly over the trees and flies a few miles but had no luck. 

Mia: Darn it! We're really far away from a city. I should get back to Bonnie because I don't want to wander far away and leave him alone. I remember him telling me he hates it when someone leaves him all by himself. 

So she went back to the same place according to her tracking device. Mia landed somewhere near the place she was before and walked over there.

Mia: Made it!  

Bonnie: *grunting* 

Mia: Oh, Bonnie you're already awake. 

Bonnie: Yeah, just stretching out. Okay, continuing to where we have no clue it's either morning or I think it's morning. Nothing can go wrong in the morning, it's daytime he can't come out in the daytime. 

Mia: He's afraid of the light apparently.

Bonnie: The milkman is gone! Never to be heard from again...hopefully.

Mia: I don't think that'll the last we'll see of him. We should check out that hut over there.

Bonnie: Hello stinky hut. It's locked oh, great! *glances over at a mountain* Woah, look at the size of this mountain.

Mia: It almost looks like Pikes Peak!

Bonnie: Holy bonkers!

Mia: Hmm...I can't fly up that high so I guess we need to go inside the mountain.

Bonnie: Oh man, is that what we're going? Ohhh, great! 

Mia: How dark is it? Is it pitch black in there?

Bonnie: Of course it's pitch black dark in there!

Mia: At least the sun's out. 

Bonnie: Sunlight, can I just take you and put you and put you in the tunnel for a little bit?

Mia: I...don't think that's how it works...

Bonnie: I know I was just joking around. Mostly because it's so dark and what if the milkman's in there? Of course nothing's gonna go wrong! 

Mia: Look, it's Charlie Matheson Jr again! 

Bonnie: Look at this! Hello, Charles. Where the hell are you, Charles? It's hard looking for you, you need to come save us.