Trying to find Charlie Matheson

Kat: While we're here, we should try to find Charlie Matheson. 

Mia: Agreed. 

Bonnie: Yeah.

(when they got out of the house)

Bonnie: Charlie?! Charlie? 

Mia: Charlie, where the hell are you?!

Kat: I'm not even gonna shout for his name. 

Bonnie: Charlie?! This is all your fault! You need to get us out of this mess! I know you're out here somewhere! 

Mia: Seriously, Charlie stop playing games! 

Kat: *goes over to the fence* Geez, this kid ran wild. 

Bonnie: *pitch of his voice rises* Stop playing with the cows and get over here and help us! 

Kat: Uh...did your voice just change? 

Bonnie: A little bit. 

Mia: *looks over and points at a treehouse* Maybe he's up there.

Bonnie: *looks at where Mia's pointing at* Charles! Get out of that pathetic excuse for a treehouse and get over here and help us! 

Kat: *flies up to it* He's not in there either! 

Mia: This is going to be tricky...

Bonnie: *groans in frustration* Now I'm starting to understand why the purple guy got rid of Charles. He's so annoying!

Kat: He's definitely hard to find. 

Mia: And he's scaring his parents as well since he went missing. *walks into the barn* Uh...look up on the ceiling. 

Bonnie: What? *looks up* Well don't I feel like just the complete diggity dog dandy idiot. There was a lever right here above our heads! 

Kat: Hey, don't beat yourself dude. We just didn't see it the first time. 

Mia: *flies up to the lever and switches on* 

Bonnie: Okay, lever you're coming down and that's coming up and we're gonna go! *runs out of the shed with Kat and Mia following him* Alright, now we're talking.  

Kat: We are hecking geniuses. 

Mia: *nods*