Bonnie x Flashlight and pressing buttons

Bonnie: *goes inside the mountain with Mia following him and turns on the flashlight* Oh man, gotta pull out the old flashlight again. 

Mia: I thought the battery was dead.

Bonnie: Protect us, flashlight. Protect us! 

Mia: *snickers*

Bonnie: I love you, flashlight. You never failed us, even though I know we just met. I know we can get through this together flashlight. *puts the flashlight close to his cheek*

Mia: *bursts into laughter* What are you doing? When we get back home, I need to look up Bonnie x flashlight.

Bonnie: Mia, you don't understand. We're the best of friends! Oh man, I have a really...what's going to go on in here-what is this? 

Mia: It's just a warning label about mining in here.

Bonnie: Yeah mining, I don't care I just want to get out of this place. Do I have to find more of those stinking pages?

Mia: I hope not, because last night was a disaster.

Bonnie: I don't care what's in here, I just want to get out. "Get to the tower".

Mia: The radio tower must be at the top of the mountain.

Bonnie: No kidding! Where do you think I'm trying to-oh cool an elevator. I love elevators. "Need to get out". NO KIDDING! That's where we're trying to do! 

Mia: Look over here, it's only white arrows pointing up. Is that where we're supposed to go?

Bonnie: Can't you see we're trying to ride this fancy elevator? Gotta press the red button.

Mia: Crap! It's off!

Bonnie: Oh man, are you *stutters* crapping three fingers right now.

Mia: Do we have to find a fuse box or something?

Bonnie: Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Woe is us, WOE IS US!!!

Mia: Don't worry dude, at least the "milkman" won't be here I found something that looks like a generator. *turns on*

Bonnie: Okay, now it should be working right? 

Mia: Yeah I hear gears wiring up. *hears unusual noises* What's happening?

Bonnie: What's going on? 

Mia: There are other generators here? 

Bonnie: We have to turn on five more generators? Oh great, here we go...

Mia: ...again...