Into the cave...again!

Bonnie: *walks around the cave hearing his own footsteps* Geez, my footsteps are loud. 

Kat: Yeah...*falls off some rocks* Ow! Oof! 

Mia: Kat? You okay? 

Kat: My ankles are sore from that fall but I'll live. 

Bonnie: That's good. *jumps off of the rocks* *grunts* My foot! My poor foot! *falls off some more rocks* Ow! 

Mia: That's gotta hurt. *uses wings and glides down* 

Kat: Lucky you. 

Bonnie: Geez Louise. *sees an orange box in the distance* Well, it's a dead end with an orange box. 

Mia: And another piece of paper with the number "13" on it. 

Bonnie: *unfolds the paper* "Meet me by the street in an hour. I left a list of things to bring with you. Leave everything else behind. I'll explain everything as soon as I see you. I know how to fix all of this. Don't tell Lauren about me". Uh oh...here that noise I hate! 

Kat: Uh...guys? What's that white hand writing on the walls? *points to them* 

Bonnie: *groans* Please don't let the milkman be in here. Look at him, he's putting milk on everything! He's writing words with it! "Your helping his arrival end this". Oh. 

Mia: I don't think that's milk. 

Kat: There's another note. 

Bonnie: *picks up the note* "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry for everything. This isn't your fault. I did this. By the time you read this, it's already too late for you. Don't let him into anymore lives this was all my fault. This can end with you I let him in. Why did I ever let him in. I'm sorry for placing this burden on you. I wish it was all on me. This can't spread any further. Please,  it all has to end with you I wish there was some other way. It has to end. Forgive me". Geez, somebody's desperate. 

Mia: And really upset. I can tell and again, worst handwriting ever. 

Kat: Yeah. 

Bonnie: Okay, let's get out of here. This place gives me the creeps! 

Kat: Agreed!