Running from the milkman and Charlie

Bonnie: I'm not gonna get a break in here. 

Mia: I know...they just keep coming back! 

Bonnie: Oh come on! *climbs a set of stairs* 

Mia: *flying up from behind* Have we been up here yet? 

Bonnie: I don't think so. 

Mia: *tries to form her magic in her hands but failed* Crap...not only that...Charlie's coming back again! 

Bonnie: *Charlie jumps on Bonnie* Charles! Get off of me, Charles! Get! *tries to get him off* 

Mia: I got you, dude. *pulls Charlie off of Bonnie, grabs his arm and starts running before he could react* 

Bonnie: Charles needs to go to a pizzeria and play with some of the animatronics. That's what he needs. Teach him how to be a happy child. 

Mia: Probably. *vision starts to static again* Oh god, he's back. 

Bonnie: Milkman, *voice changes* go away milkman! *voice goes back to normal* Leave us alone! We don't have time for you, we have to deal with Charles and everybody else in here this is ridiculous! 

Mia: They're teaming up to get us. 

Bonnie: The milkman and Charles trying to scare us. Will they understand they can't scare me? Will they understand where we live? 

Mia: They probably don't and don't want to understand.