We're not alone

A weird noise starts to fill up the factory. 

Bonnie: Uh oh...are the lights coming on so I can see? 

Mia: I don't see a light switch anywhere.

Bonnie: Things are coming along but I don't see. I need something you think the generators would turn on the lights for Christ's sake. 

Mia: It's that or it'll turn on the elevator. *notices that Bonnie's on the edge of the platform* Bonnie, look out! *hears a crash and cringes* Are you okay? 

Bonnie: Ow...I think I just broke my ankle a little bit. 

Mia: How can you still walk on it? 

Bonnie: Who cares we'll just...what is that noise? 

Mia: Is there a tarantula in here? *shudders* I hope not. 

Bonnie: What is that noise? Sounded like somebody eating a T bone. 

Mia: Or a tarantula came in. 

Bonnie: I have no...what the heck is-okay I'm gonna turn on the generator. 

Mia: Wait, there's something on the flashlight! *sees a label on the back of the flashlight* "Hold the off/on button to focus your flashlight and blind your foe"? What does that mean? 

Bonnie: Okay, something's coming. 

Mia: Who is that? 

Bonnie: What the heck is that thing? What are you? *creature jumps on him* Ow! Get off of me! 

Mia: That made me jump! Who was that and why did it jump on you? Is that person a fan or something? 

Bonnie: Geez...what the heck was...what in the heck was that? 

Mia: Was it the milkman? 

Bonnie: That wasn't the milkman, that was like...was that CHARLIE MATHESON?!

Mia: I don't know...*takes out the missing child poster and examines it* That person had the same hoodie like from the poster. 

Bonnie: Charlie, you're a bad boy. I'm gonna get you if you jump on me like that again. I'm supposed to be the one pouncing on people. 

Mia: I guess the roles switched in this case. 

Bonnie: What the heck is wrong with you, Charles? Charles what were you doing? 

Mia: *giggles* That was actually kind of funny! I wished I got of photo of that. 

Bonnie: *ignores that comment and turns on generator* Okay, I got two more. 

Mia: Nice one! 

Bonnie: Charles? You need to calm down, Charles. Calm the heck down, Charles. 

Mia: There he is again! 

Bonnie: Uh oh...here comes Charles again. *shines the flashlight* Charles! Go away! Go away, Charles! Get out of here! That's right, Charles get the heck out of here! *keeps shining the flashlight* Go away! 

Mia: He must be really stubborn. 

Bonnie: Charles, get away from us. 

Mia: He's gonna jump on you again. *snaps photo*

Bonnie: Get off of me, Charles! Did you seriously take a photo of that?

Mia: *laughs* What? I thought it was funny! 

Bonnie: *facepalms* Charles, I'm gonna give you a spanking if you do that again. 

Mia: This is gonna be really funny! 

A few minutes later...

Bonnie: I'm blinding him with my flashlight but he just kept coming! 

Mia: Oh god, there's static in my animatronic eyes! 

Bonnie: Oh no...not the milkman. Charles Matheson and the milkman? 

Mia: Okay, that's really unfair.