Getting out of the cave

Mia: *thinking* Come on, where is it? *sees the last generator* Bonnie! There it is! *points at the generator* 

Bonnie: Okay. *lights it up* Now we can get the hell out of here now! 

Mia: Keep an eye out for anyone else that's in here. *sees the "milkman"* Aaaand speak of the devil. He's blocking the exit!

Bonnie: We're trying to get there! Charles, go away we're trying to get there. *turns on the controls and gets in the elevator* 

Mia: We made it! 

Bonnie: We're getting the hell out of here you stinky old milkman! 

Mia: Take that! 

*at the upper level* 

Bonnie: *leans against the wall* Oh boy...

Mia: That...was really repetitive and annoying. 

Bonnie: Okay...well...now that we got away from Charles, I'm going to shut down for just a moment and then I guess we'll look around this really really weird dark warehouse. 

Mia: *sarcastic* Yeah, that sounds like fun. 

Bonnie: I hate me right now...

Mia: You do that, dude. *sighs, gets a distance from Bonnie and calls Hyena again* 

Laphin Hyena: Hello? 

Mia: Hey, dude. It's Mia again. 

Laphin Hyena: You know, I was just about to call you. How are things going with you and Bonnie? 

Mia: Well...they're not so great. 

Laphin Hyena: What the hell are you talking about? 

Mia: First off, we still don't have a clue of where to go and also what you said about danger ahead in these woods you were right. The tall man is still chasing us and we think that Charlie Matheson's chasing us also. 

Laphin Hyena: Wait...Charlie Matheson like...the kid that's been missing for god knows how long? 

Mia: Yeah...

Laphin Hyena: That's...really weird...okay, I'll look into it for now try not to die okay? 

Mia: Okay, I won't. *hangs up* I hope Kat, Rosie and Addy know that we're missing.