The Last Note

Bonnie: *finds the final note* "This is pretty exciting this whole mystery, the missing boy, the sightings the arson." *skims through the note* I hate these notes. I'm not reading any of them...uh oh. 

Mia: What? What's wrong? 

Bonnie: My arms stopped. I can't move them! 

Mia: Oh god! It's your systems! They're giving up on you! Remember how you said about your battery being almost dead?

Bonnie: Oh no...I can still walk though. 

Mia: Okay, try to not give up on us. 

Bonnie: I'll try. *hears someone crying* Oh stop that crying. Boo hoo. Boo hoo. I'm getting upstairs. 

Mia: Yeah. *follows him upstairs* Seriously, who's crying in here? 

Bonnie: Stop that crying. You're not gonna make us empathized. If you would've put some pants on maybe you would've felt a little better. Can't run around skinny and naked and looked like you haven't ate anything in like twenty years. 

Mia: Bonnie, I think that voice...might be Kate. *points to a figure in a corner* 

Bonnie: *walks over to the figure* You wanna kiss now? Here...give me a ki-*yelps as the figure pounces on him again* Geez! Get away! 

Mia: *gets the figure off of him* Get off! *sees the figure run away and sees Bonnie collapse* Bonnie! What the hell? *checks his battery level and sees that it's at 1%* Oh no! Your battery level! 

Bonnie: Well...crap...

Mia: Don't you dare give up on me...

Bonnie: Mia...I don't have much time...where the hell is Kat? 

Mia: I don't know...