Chapter 3: Food

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
----------------------------

The meeting ended, Namjoon still talking with the business partner, dealing with them while Jungkook left to went on Taehyung. He saw him reading something and smiling, Jungkook smile at him, luckily Taehyung didn't saw him nor feel his presence. Jungkook cleared his throat making Taehyung shock. He almost throws the book away and he stands up.

"Sorry" Taehyung muttered and bit his bottom lip.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked not that cold.

Jungkook went to his table, Taehyung sits on the other chair.

"Your food," Taehyung said pointing to the lunch box on the table.

Taehyung opens it for Jungkook, Jungkook just looks at it.

"I'm sorry if it's cold, The guard stops me and didn't allow me to come inside," Taehyung said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked, and looked at him.

"H-he said because I'm crazy," Taehyung said and pouted

"Okay," Jungkook said.

It hurts Taehyung, he thought Jungkook doesn't care about him.

"I have to go," Taehyung said, sighing sadly.

"Did I say that you can leave?" Jungkook asked with an authoritative voice.

Taehyung shook his head and fiddled his fingers.

"Just wait for me until my work is done," Jungkook said.

Taehyung mouthed 'okay' to him. Jungkook started to eat while Taehyung just busy on his phone.

"Ahh," Jungkook said while he put the spoon in front of Taehyung's lip.

Taehyung looks at him confused and bit pour form on his lips.

"I said ahh," Jungkook said.

Taehyung opens his mouth and Jungkook shoves it to him. Taehyung swallowed it and drink the water. Jungkook keeps feeding Taehyung. They are done eating, Taehyung clean the messes. Jungkook signing some of the paperwork while Taehyung saw a cute puppy.

"Jungkook, can I play with the puppy?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looks at him and saw Taehyung puppy doe eyes. He awed at Taehyung's sight, he just hummed in response and back to his work. Taehyung excitedly open the puppy cage, he sat on the floor then the puppy went to him.

A peal of laughter filled the silent office, Jungkook always taking a secret glance at Taehyung who was now giggling and rolling on the cold tile, while the puppy on top of him. Jungkook stands up, he lifted Taehyung and put him on a couch.

"Don't lay on the cold tile, It's dirty" Jungkook order

"Bu--" Taehyung stopped

"No more buts," Jungkook said then went back to his seat.

He heard Taehyung mumbled something and whining, he looks at Taehyung who was now with a pouty lip and angry look. He just smirks because Taehyung looks like an angry puppy.

"So meanie" Taehyung mumbled to the puppy.

"What? Did you say anything?" Jungkook asked

Taehyung look at him and shook his head.

"Good" Jungkook answer.

Taehyung was fine because he was with the puppy, at least he can play with the cutie puppy but he wandered where Jungkook got the puppy and why he had it, well he remembered that he wished Jungkook to buy or adopt a puppy but Jungkook didn't say anything. Taehyung just ignored his thoughts and played the puppy.