Chapter 21: Yeontan

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 21: Yeontan

Jungkook was stealing a glance at Taehyung and Yeontan. Taehyung was sitting on the couch while Yeontan on the floor. Taehyung's angelic laugh filled the office which didn't annoy Jungkook. Taehyung's laugh calms down Jungkook's horny nerves. He looked at his wristwatch, it's already his lunchtime.

"Taehyung, why don't you just buy some food for us? It's already lunchtime." Jungkook said.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled.

"Okay, Jungkook." Taehyung replied and he stands up.

Taehyung patted Yeontan's fur and leave the office. When Taehyung has left, Jungkook went to Yeontan.

"What's good in you? You're just a dog." Jungkook said, examining the dog.

The dog wagged his tail while looking at Jungkook.

"Hey you, you taking my Taehyung away huh, I should dump you before he met you." Jungkook said, glaring at the dog.

They both on the floor in the living room, Yeontan looking at him while Jungkook keeps talking to him like he was a real enemy or something.

"Arf, Arf" Yeontan barked and he growling.

"Hey, don't bark on me, You want to get in the trash hmm? I can do that. Do you want me to dump you now?" Jungkook said, gritting his teeth.

The dog kept on barking, growling, and positioning himself like he was ready to bite Jungkook.

"Do you think you can fight me? I can squeeze you with my fist." Jungkook snarled.

He kept on fighting Yeontan for almost an hour he hasn't notice Taehyung already came.

Taehyung was confused because Yeontan keeps barking. He went inside Jungkook's office and saw Jungkook talking with Yeontan.

"Don't you dare to take him away from me or else I'll show you who I am, understood?!" Jungkook inquired, pointing to the dog.

Taehyung was looking at them with a confused look.

"Kookie, what are you doing?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook looked at him and sighed.

"Nothing" Jungkook said and stands up.

Yeontan barked again which made Jungkook annoyed.

"Your talking to Yeontan?" Taehyung asked, biting his tongue, not trying to laugh.

"What? N--" Jungkook stopped when Yeontan barked again.

"Hey shut up, Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to MY HUSBAND!" Jungkook said, clenching his jaw.

Taehyung bit his lip trying not to laugh and covered his mouth with his hands.

"Are you laughing?" Jungkook asked coldly.

Taehyung gulped, but deep inside he wanted to laugh so loud, he was sure his face was red.

"I-I'm not-hahahaha laughing hahaha" Taehyung uttered between his laughs.

"Yes you are, stop!" Jungkook said with his venomous voice.

"I-I'm sorry *chuckled* I-I can't stop laughing, you're cute." Taehyung said, chuckling.

"Cute? I'm. Cute?" Jungkook asked, gasping when the jealous person can be cute?

"Why are you talking to Yeontan?" Taehyung inquired

"He keeps on barking, I'm not doing anything to him, he was annoying." Jungkook lied.

Yeontan barked, Jungkook scolded the dog which made Taehyung giggled.

"Kookie, are you perhaps jealous?" Taehyung inquired.

"Jealous isn't in my vocabulary." Jungkook retorted crossing his arms

"Don't be jealous, he just a dog." Taehyung said.

"What? Jealous? Huh? He can't even talk to you and kiss you. Lastly, Why would I be jealous of a stupid dog? That's insane." Jungkook said and rolling his eyes.

"But he can lick and he can follow my order." Taehyung said, giggling.

"I'm better than him." Jungkook shot back

"Kookie, Jealous over a dog?" Taehyung asked teasingly.

"I can dump or throw him away " Jungkook snickered.

Yeontan bite Jungkook's left feet, Jungkook quickly shooed him away, throwing him and he whimpers in pain.

"Bad dog, Ugly dog" Jungkook gritted his teeth and sit on a sofa while checking his left feet.

Taehyung took Yeontan and watched Jungkook.

"You're jealous because he's mine and I'm handsome than you." Jungkook snarled, arguing with Yeontan.

Taehyung just sighs and set the food on Jungkook's desk and he was sure Jungkook kept talking to Yeontan.

"He's possessive over a dog" Taehyung murmured.

"Asshole, die." Jungkook whispered.

"Koo, you know what? You have to eat, your just hungry." Taehyung said and walked to Jungkook.

"I'm fine." Jungkook replied sulking.

Taehyung giggled, he held Jungkook's right arm and pecked his cheeks while bending down.

"Come on, let's eat before Yeontan eats them." Taehyung said pinching Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook turns his head on Taehyung and smirked.

"If you kiss me, I'll eat." Jungkook said, pouting his lips.

Taehyung didn't hesitate to kiss Jungkook's lips.

"Let's eat, shall we?" Taehyung inquired softly.

"Can I eat you instead?" Jungkook asked, smirking.

"Are you a cannibal, huh?" Taehyung enquired and pinched Jungkook's nose.

"No, but I think you're delicious than the food." Jungkook said and winked at him.

"Now you're flirting after arguing with Yeontan." Taehyung sighed and shooked his head.

"It's because your attention was always on him, I kept on whining but you didn't even hear me. I kept trying to take your attention but you didn't even spare glances on me." Jungkook pouted.

"So I'm right, you're jealous, you don't have to be jealous, Yeontan won't take me away from you." Taehyung said, cupping Jungkook's cheeks and pecked his nose.

"How can't I get jealous? You're always playing with him." Jungkook sulked.

"Who would play with you if you want me to wear those strange clothes?! You also want me to try those tiger ears and tails!" Taehyung shot back, standing up, crossing his arms.

"It's because you're cute with them." Jungkook pouted.

"No, I won't try them, Jungkook," Taehyung replied.

"But, please? Promise, no one will see you except me, you just going to wear them in my red room." Jungkook grinned and winked.

"Fine, I'll wear them." Taehyung sighed in defeat.

"Really? Thank you." Jungkook beamed in excitement, he stands up and hugged Taehyung.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and pecked his cheeks.

"I can't wait, babe. I'll make sure to finish my work." Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear.

He nibbled Taehyung's earlobe, Taehyung let out a whines and clutched on Jungkook's shoulder when Jungkook licked his ear.