Chapter 23: Marry

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 23: Marry

Taehyung and Jungkook were running around the house, Jungkook was chasing his husband who teased him earlier. Taehyung runs downstairs with Jungkook following him.

"You're so slow, Jungkookie!" Taehyung yelled out while chuckling.

He gasped when Jungkook held his waist from the back.

"Who told you I'm slow? Look, I caught you." Jungkook giggled

"Yahh, no, let go of me!" Taehyung whines as he tries to yank Jungkook's grips around his waist.

"Nuh-uh, you're such a tease, now, you deserve punishment, no strawberry for the whole day." Jungkook said and tightened his grip around Taehyung's waist.

"What? No!! You can't do that!" Taehyung grumbled, turning around with a visible pout on his lips

"I can do that." Jungkook said and brushed their nose.

"No~ not my strawberry Jungkook~" Taehyung whines and punches Jungkook's chest.

"Okay, I'll throw Yeontan away." Jungkook teased chuckling.

"Don't be so mean to him, he's a good dog." Taehyung argued.

"All right, let's spank your taebooty, instead." Jungkook snickered.

"You're a jerk!" Taehyung shot back and bumped their foreheads.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook groans.

Taehyung run away when Jungkook loosened his grips on Taehyung's waist. He went upstairs, leaving Jungkook who was groaning in pain.

The door has opened when someone barged inside and it was Jungkook's attorney with his uncle.

"Morning, Jungkook." Eun Joo, his uncle greeted and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked and his face became serious.

"It's about your wedding contract with that boy." Eun Joo said and takes a seat on the couch.

"What about it?" Jungkook inquired.

"Why don't you take a seat, so we can talk properly." Eun Joo said and smiled genuinely.

Jungkook sighed and he takes a seat in front of him.

"You can start now." Jungkook retorted and sighed.

"This day is the end of the contract, so that means, you have to marry someone and I already picked good for you, I'm sure you will like her." Eun Joo said.

"I don't want to end the contract." Jungkook said and gaped at him.

"What do you mean by that?" Eun Joo asked.

"I want him, only him, Uncle." Jungkook said straight forward.

"You can't do that, Jungkook, I told you, no feelings attached. You should've controlled your feeling for him." Eun Joo said

"I can't, I can't unlove him, uncle, he's the only person who understands me, I don't want him to leave me." Jungkook said.

"Contract is a contract, Jungkook, our plans for the company with his family were already done." Eun Joo said, gritting his teeth.

"I know that, but I don't think I can break up with him, I'm sorry to disappoint you, Uncle, but I really love him." Jungkook said

"You should've to think properly about it, Jungkook, he doesn't have no use anymore, don't lose the company just because of him. It's about you and your work." Eun Joo replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"But Uncle." Jungkook uttered.

"No, Jungkook, look, she is Karen Oh, she was beautiful and one of your type. Her father the owner of 2nd biggest company here in Seoul and her mom was the daughter of the prime minister, your not lose with her, Jungkook. She definitely can give you whatever you want. About the boy, I can arrange for him with someone." Eun Joo said desperately which made Jungkook's blood boiled.

Taehyung with another guy? Marrying someone? No, he won't agree with that. No, he owned Taehyung, Taehyung is his husband, only his.

"No, I won't agree with this, Taehyung won't marry someone else." Jungkook said, gritting his teeth and stands up.

"Jungkook, don't worry, I'll give you time to think about it, here's her pic, you can look at it so you can change your mind." Eun Joo said and gave Jungkook the pics.

Eun Joo stands up, dusting his pants.

"It's nice to talk with you, Jungkook. We'll go now, think about what I said." Eun Joo said and patted Jungkook's shoulder them leave.

Jungkook went upstairs with a serious face. He gets inside their room and saw Taehyung sitting on the bed while dangling his feet.

"I saw, he came, did he talk about the contract?" Taehyung asked, looking at him with a smile.

Jungkook didn't respond, he looked at Taehyung.

"Is that your next fiance's pic? Can I see it?" Taehyung asked pointing to the paper in Jungkook's hand.

Taehyung sighed when Jungkook didn't answer, he stands up and walked near Jungkook. He took the paper and looked at it.

"She's pretty, Jungkook, one of your type. I'm sure you will like her, look at her, she has beautiful eyes and her lips were also kissable. I bet, she can make you satisfied Jungkook, you don't have to think about her, just agree and marry her." Taehyung said.

Jungkook wasn't listening to his blabbers, his mind was filled about what Eun Joo said.

"I can arrange for him with someone"

"Jungkook, are you okay?" Taehyung asked and shook Jungkook's body.

Jungkook back to himself and gazed at Taehyung.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked sighing.

"I'm saying, you can marry her an--"

"Shut up!" Jungkook interrupted Taehyung

Taehyung flinched at Jungkook's sudden yell.

"I-I'm sorry." Taehyung uttered lowly.

"I can arrange for him with someone"

"No, you're mine!" Jungkook muttered and grabbed Taehyung's waist.

"Jung--"

Taehyung interrupted when Jungkook claimed his lips. The dominant one tightened his grip on Taehyung's waist and cheeks. Taehyung was taken aback, he moves backward, he fell on the bed with Jungkook kissing him like a hungry beast savoring his lips.

Jungkook pushed him on the bed and hovered on top of him. He clashed his lips against the submissive boy's lips, he bit it earning a lewd groan from Taehyung. Jungkook's lips were moving and nibbling Taehyung's lips as he heard the boy whimpered underneath him.

It makes him turn on, he smirked as he pulled away and grabbed Taehyung's chin.

"Tell me, who owns you." Jungkook said with his venomous voice.

"Jungkook~" Taehyung uttered and arched his head when Jungkook's hand slips in his shirt.

"Make it loud, Taehyung!" Jungkook said fiercely and pinched Taehyung's left bud.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled

Jungkook smirked and leaned closer to Taehyung's face.

"Good boy." Jungkook uttered.

He claimed Taehyung's lips once again and kissed him.