Chapter 14: Legs

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 14: Legs

Jungkook was currently in his van, he was thinking of something not until he got interrupted because the van came to a halt.

"What is that?" Jungkook asked his driver.

"Let me check it out, Sir." The driver said.

The driver went out of the car, Jungkook narrowed his eyes when he saw a familiar man coming out of the car.

"Daewon." Jungkook uttered, hands balled in a fist, and went out of his car.

"Just fucking pay for the damage, it was you who crashed into my car!" Daewon yelled to Jungkook's guard.

"Money? Is that how your life moving? Just because of money? You still didn't change asshole." Jungkook said.

Daewon looks at him and smirked.

"I see, you're his boss, of course, he's stupid like you." Daewon said and snickered.

"You've never changed, whatever, how much you need? I'll pay you, just to shut your mouth." Jungkook said, gritting his teeth.

"It's million, it's hard to find money so yeah, pay me, cash only." Daewon smirked.

Jungkook pulled out his wallet from his pocket and starts to count.

"Ah, by the way, the guy in your house seems interesting, who is he? He's too beautiful to be your maid and he wearing a brand. Who is he, huh? If he's useless for you, you can give him to--" Daewon's long sentence has been interrupted by Jungkook.

Jungkook punched his face and kicked his stomach.

"Give him to you? No, never! He's my fucking husband!" Jungkook snarled and grabbed Daewon's collar.

"Husband? I never thought your gay, however, your husband can be good fuck in bed as long as he's still beautiful, I can use his useless ass." Daewon said and grinned devilishly.

"Fuck you!" Jungkook said and punched him again.

Daewon stumbled on the ground, he tries to stands up but Jungkook put his feet on Daewon's neck.

"Ah, I heard you went to my house? I shouldn't care about that but you kissed my husband's hand. How dare you to do that, huh? You're such a lucky asshole man, you've touched the most beautiful human. How does it feel, hmm?" Jungkook inquired and smirked.

Daewon groans, he tried to push Jungkook's feet away but Jungkook stepped on him tightly.

"You don't have to answer, of course, it felt heaven, nonetheless, I'll make sure you'll never able to touch him neither get near to him." Jungkook said and kicked Daewon's chest.

Daewon coughs while groaning, Jungkook let go of him and smirks.

"Let's leave, don't mind him." Jungkook said to his guard and he gets inside his car.

Taehyung on the other hand, he was laying on his bed, wearing a big sweater and boxer. He was hugging the pillow and back facing the door.

______________________
|                                                       |
|  ______________                |
| |                                    |                |
| |             BED              |                |
| |_____________ |                |
|    ______                                   |
|   |                |                                  |
|_|                |_____________|

He already fell asleep after doing the chores. He was dreaming about himself flying around the strawberry. Jungkook already arrived, he saw the house was already clean. He went upstairs and before he went inside his room, he checks Taehyung's room.

He knocks on the door and waits for it to open. He sighed when the door didn't open. He held the doorknob and opened the door. He gulps when he saw Taehyung's leg displaying. It's seducing him to touch Taehyung's legs and leave a mark on them. He shooked his head and went near to Taehyung.

He pulled up the duvet and covered Taehyung's legs. Taehyung groans, he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook.

"You're already here, I'm sorry I felt slept, did you eat? I'll cook for you." Taehyung said as he was about to sit up on the bed.

"No, I'm fine, just take a rest. I'm not hungry." Jungkook said as he softly pushes Taehyung on the bed.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, and next time, wear pajama." Jungkook said and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Why? Is that because my legs were ugly?" Taehyung asked, sighing.

"No, that's not what I mean ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵉᵍˢ ᵃʳᵉ ᵐⁱⁿᵉ. Your legs were too revealing, what if someone came here and look, your window was opened." Jungkook said, almost scolded him.

"I'm sorry, it's too hot here earlier, that's why I opened the windows and I forgot that they were opened." Taehyung said while looking at Jungkook with his innocent doe eyes.

"It's okay, I'll close the window and you can take a rest, all right?" Jungkook said as he went near to the window.

"But if you want to eat, there's ramen in the fridge, that's easy to cook." Taehyung said.

"Okay, sleep now and I know you're tired." Jungkook said.

"Thank you, good night." Taehyung said and laid on the bed.

He covered himself and closed his eyes. Jungkook closed the windows and glanced back at Taehyung. He smiled and pecked Taehyung's forehead.

"Good Night ⁱ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ"  Jungkook uttered as he left Taehyung's room.

Taehyung smiled and he snuggled his flustered face on the pillow. It's odd for him to see or hear Jungkook being soft to him, nevertheless, he knows that he shouldn't fall in love with Jungkook. He was sure, his heart will be broken into pieces. Everything has an end, the contract will end this upcoming week.

Jungkook runs to his room, he felt that he need to do 'something' with the tent in his pants.

"Shit." Jungkook curses under his breath as he gets inside his room and runs into the bathroom.

He sat on the toilet bowl, unzipping his pants and solve the physical problem by moaning Taehyung's name and using his dirty imagination.