Chapter 36: The ring

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 36: The ring

Jungkook answered his phone when it starts ringing. He put it on speaker mode and set it down on the desk.

"Why did you call, hyung?" Jungkook asked and signed the paper.

"Is Taehyung there?" Hoseok inquired.

"Huh? It's not lunch yet." Jungkook retorted.

"A-are you sure? Cuh-can you check him in the parking lot?" Hoseok asked nervously.

"Hyung, what's happening?" Jungkook inquired and his heart beating so fast.

He can feel nervousness rushing through his adrenaline.

"Tuh-Taehyung, h-he wuh-was kidnapped." Hoseok replied gulping.

"Taehyung, what?!" Jungkook enquired yelling as he took his phone.

"Uhm, J-Jungkook, we didn't notice that he was kidnapped, Namjoon already checking the CCTV and Suga hyung preparing the guns." Hoseok replied stuttering.

Jungkook dropped his phone, he immediately stands up and ran outside of his company.

-----

Bogum came back inside the room where Taehyung was. Taehyung flinched, standing on the bed.

"Hey babe, look what I bought for you." Bogum glimmered and put down the hefty box on the bed.

Taehyung just stood there nervously.

"Open it." Bogum said and smiled softly.

Taehyung simply looks at him, completely ignoring him.

"I said open it!" Bogum yelled and pointed the gun towards Taehyung.

Taehyung flinched, he gulps and nervously walked to the bed. He opened the box, revealing the gown in it.

"It's beautiful, right? Why don't you try it?" Bogum inquired, smiling like a psycho.

"I-I don't like it." Taehyung replied.

"Do I ever care about your opinion? No, do what I say!" Bogum yelled.

Taehyung took the gown, tears fell in his eyes as he walked inside the bathroom. He nervously removed his clothes and forced himself to wear the gown. He cried seeing himself in the mirror, he not gonna lie, he likes the gown but not imagining himself with Bogum.

"What you took so long? Come out, I wanna see how beautiful my wife." Bogum knocked on the door.

Taehyung wiped his tears, he got out of the bathroom, fidgeting his fingers and lips quivering due to nervousness.

"You're so beautiful, now I know why Jungkook didn't want to let you go." Bogum snickered and held Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung flinched, he moves his face away from Bogum but Bogum held his chin.

"I love your innocent eyes, and your lips, they are alluring, I wanna ruined them." Bogum said with his eyes full of lust.

Taehyung didn't even dare to look at him, he felt disgusted.

"There's only one thing ruining your beauty." Bogum said.

He held Taehyung's hand that has a wedding ring of Jungkook and Bogum.

"This, this ruining your delicate hands." Bogum said as he tried to pull out the ring.

Taehyung gained his strength and pushed him away.

"Don't, don't you dare to remove this from me!" Taehyung yelled gritting his teeth.

Bogum rolled his eyes and slapped Taehyung's face, and held his jaw.

"I told you, I don't care about your opinion, SO SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH!" Bogum yelled.

"Just please, don't remove it." Taehyung cries.

"Okay choose, I'll remove it or I'll cut your finger." Bogum threatened.

Taehyung cried, Bogum pulled out the ring and smirked.

"Good, now, take a beauty rest, the wedding will start tomorrow." Bogum snickered and left the house, locking the door.

"Please, give it back to me!" Taehyung begged, knocking on the door.

He knew Bogum won't listening to him. Yet, he wants the ring back to him.

"Please, I begging you!" Taehyung cried as he fell to the floor, weakly knocking on the door.

Bogum smirked, he looked at the ring and rolled his eyes.

"Send it to Jungkook, and also the fake finger with my letter." Bogum ordered his men.

His men bowed and took the ring, he put it inside the box and leave the house.

Jungkook was raging in anger yet nervous about Taehyung's condition. Jimin was hacking every CCTV camera where he can find the car went.

"Do you find any clue, hyung?" Jungkook asked Jimin who sitting on the chair in the living room.

"It'll be hard for me and also some route has no camera, It'll take too long for me to find where they go." Jimin replied, sighing.

"At least an easy way?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I think, I can finish it till tomorrow." Jimin replied.

"Someone's coming, Jin hyung traps him." Namjoom demanded.

Jin nodded and went out of the house.

"Sorry, I can't help you guys, you know, I don't like doing illegal stuff." Hoseok uttered.

"It's okay, hyung." Jungkook retorted.

Jin went out of the gate, he acts like he didn't see the guy coming.  Bogum's men ring the doorbell until he lost his consciousness when Jin hits the back of his neck. The others immediately went out and carried the man inside, tying him on the chair.

"He brought something." Jin said and gave them the box.

Jungkook took it and opened it, Hoseok puke when he saw a finger in it.

"It's Taehyung's ring." Jungkook muttered.

Everyone gasped and their worry rose. Jungkook took the paper and read it.

Dear my dearest friend,

        I never thought this day will come, I didn't want to cut his finger but the wedding ring ruining his delicate hand. But don't worry, I can use his other hand for our wedding ring. Next time, you see how beautiful he is at our wedding, I'll send you the picture.

You're the dearest friend
Bogum

"That asshole, how dare he to cut Taehyung's finger?!" Jin exclaimed.

Jungkook tore apart the paper.

"Find Taehyung now!" Jungkook yelled.

"I think, we need to ask for help at the police." Jimin sighed.

"What? They will arrest us." Jungkook retorted.

"For Taehyung, Jungkook. I don't care if they arrest us, but at least, let's save Taehyung." Jimin sighed.

"I agree, I'm fine with that." Yoongi supported Jimin's plan.

"I agree too." Namjoon said.

"Me too." Jin responded

Jungkook sighed and nodded his head.

"For Taehyung." Jungkook sighed.

The next day

The wedding was done, Bogum and Taehyung changing 'I do's', Taehyung was now wearing the disgusting ring on his finger and he was officially Park Taehyung.