Chapter 13: Daewon

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------
Chapter 13: Daewon

Taehyung arrived at his house, he stiffened his neck as he gets inside. He saw a man sitting on a couch while drinking a coffee.

"Greetings, Sir, how can I help you?" Taehyung asked and bowed his head.

"Don't be so formal, I'm Kim Daewon and I'm looking for Jeon Jungkook, where is he?" Daewon inquired and smiled softly.

"Ah, he's in his work, why?" Taehyung retorted.

"I see, and you are?" Daewon asked.

"Kim Taehyung, Sir." Taehyung said and extends his hand.

"It's nice to meet you, Kim." Daewon said and pecked the back of Taehyung's hand.

"I'll tell Jungkook that you came here." Taehyung said and pulled his hand away.

"Okay, I'll go now, thank you." Daewon said and he walks away.

Taehyung sighed as he walks upstairs. He sat on the bed while removing his shoes. He pulled out his phone to his pocket. He contacts Jungkook who was currently in a meeting.

-------------------------------
At the conference room
--------------------------------

In the conference room, the employees were listening to the presentation. Jungkook was in the middle, leaning his back on his backseat while his left leg on his right thigh. He looks so serious not until his phone has rung.

"Give me a minute." Jungkook said while looking at the caller I.D.

He stands up on his swivel chair, going out to the conference room, and answered the calls. When he went out, the employees sighed in relief as they felt the tension in the meeting with their boss.

"Damn, he looks like he's going to eat us."

"He's handsome but scary."

"It's not our first time meeting with him but why he was always scary."

"My legs was shaking"

The employees talked about Jungkook.

"Hello, Jungkook, are you busy?" Taehyung asked through the other line.

His voice was too soft making Jungkook's heart flutter.

"Yeah, I'm in my meeting, why you called?" Jungkook asked with his usual cold voice.

"Sorry for interrupting your meeting. I just want to tell you that there's a man who came here, he was looking for you." Taehyung said.

"And who's that man?" Jungkook inquired confused.

"Ah, wait, uhm, his name is Kim Daewon, yeah, that's it." Taehyung said.

"Daewon?" Jungkook uttered and he seems frozen in his place.

No, Jungkook doesn't want to hear that name anymore. He despised that man over his life. He wants to kill that man.

Past

Jungkook was with her mother name Jena and his father name Junghyun. They are going to their house after picking Jungkook in his class. Jungkook was 18 years old, he doesn't want his parents to pick him but they are already at his school. He can't help but smile every time he saw them.

"Mama!" Jungkook beamed and hugged him.

"You look excited, hun." Jena said and chuckled.