Chapter 45: Date

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 45: Date

The Jeon couple decided to have their date. Taehyung was 6 months pregnant. His belly bump getting around cutely.

"We're here." Jungkook said when they arrived at the small cabin.

He left the car and opened the door car for Taehyung. He held Taehyung's hand guiding him out of the car.

"Be careful." Jungkook uttered as Taehyung's feet landed on the ground.

Taehyung giggled and touched his belly.

"Let's go." Jungkook said, holding Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung nodded, Jungkook was carefully holding him like he was fragile glass that might break in any second. They walked inside the small cabin, like in common romantic dates, Taehyung was surprised by the red balloons, scented candles, petals scattered on the floor, the table beside the bed with flowers on the above of the table, wines and juice on it.

"You're prepared." Taehyung smiled looking around the room.

"Of course, It's my first time taking you on a date, I want you to remember it as the best day in your life." Jungkook retorted and loosened his grip on Taehyung.

Taehyung sat down on the bed, caressing the soft mattress. Jungkook walked in front of Taehyung, he bends down, hands were on Taehyung's side.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asked with his husky voice while looking at Taehyung intensely.

"Yeah, it's yours or rent?" Taehyung inquired, looking at Jungkook innocently.

"It's mine, I bought it when I was thinking about my future when I'm 16 years old. I told to myself that I will bring someone special for me here." Jungkook retorted and sat down beside Taehyung.

"How many people did you bring here?" Taehyung inquired looking at him.

"Only you, you're the only person I brought here." Jungkook retorted.

"And why? I mean, you can bring your friends and hyungs here." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook turns his head towards his husband, smiling, and held Taehyung's hand.

"They are part of my life but you're the most special for me. I want us to have the best memory here, only two of us." Jungkook smiled, pecking the back of Taehyung's hands.

"I can say, I'm lucky." Taehyung giggled.

"And I'm the luckiest person." Jungkook retorted.

Taehyung chuckled and hugged him, Jungkook pecked his head.

"Come on, let's start the date, the food might get cold." Jungkook said and stood up.

He pulled out the chair for Taehyung who gladly accepted it, taking a seat on the chair. Jungkook sat down in front of him, slicing the beef for Taehyung.

"Mind sharing why you hate Daewon? And share some details about you." Taehyung inquired.

Jungkook glanced at him and sighed.

"He killed my parents, he's my uncle and I love to play with him. However, he blamed my parents for the loss of his money. They were arguing about the money until he killed my dad, raping my mom, and killed her too. I got blamed for the crime I never committed, I was detained in jail for almost 4 years." Jungkook explained and served the beef on Taehyung's plate

"And what happened next? I got curious about hyungs." Taehyung asked.

"About them, I met them in Mafia world, Hoseok hyung and Jimin were couples back then." Jungkook spilled.

"What?! I never knew about that." Taehyung replied gasping.

"Yeah, but Hoseok hyung didn't know about Jimin's dark side, since he wasn't part of us. He broke up with Jimin hyung. Did you know he used Yoongi hyung to make Hoseok hyung jealous but it doesn't work because Hoseok hyung already moved on. And Jimin hyung fell in love with Yoongi hyung." Jungkook smiled while explaining it.

"Why I didn't know about that?! I'm pretty sure they are the cutest couple." Taehyung pouted

"I met Jin hyung because he's the husband of Namjoon hyung. I can't believe he's part of the Mafia, I saw him being the seducer and also skilled assassin. But Namjoon hyung doesn't like him being a seducer so he ended being Namjoon hyung husband. They were pretty loud but when they share their brain, they were incredible." Jungkook chuckled

He remembered when Jin and Namjoon arguing about that and Namjoon ended having a bump on his head because Jin hits him with the pink fan.

"I should be your friend back then, I want to witness those moments." Taehyung pouted and eat the beef.

"It's okay because I met you at the right time." Jungkook said pouring a juice on Taehyung's glass.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled. He held Taehyung's hand that was on top of the table, soothing a circle on the back of Taehyung's hand.

"I found you at the time I needed someone beside me. I laid my eyes on you before the arranged marriage." Jungkook told him.

"Wait, what?" Taehyung inquired shocked.

"I met you before uncle Eun Joo found you. I was so happy when he told me that he'll arrange marriage me with you. However, I had to act cold and heartless because I'm a Mafia, I don't want someone to hurt you, I treasured you a lot." Jungkook said and kinda felt guilty for ignoring Taehyung back then.

"That was good to hear from you." Taehyung retorted giggling.

"And also, I was shy to tell you about my feelings you might reject me, that's why I decided to hide it." Jungkook said honestly.

"Owwie, shy Jungkookie is so cute to imagined." Taehyung chuckled.

"Stop teasing me." Jungkook sighed and drink his wine.

"You might be a look like a bunny when you're shy, but you're a double bunny, has a bad and good side which make you hot." Taehyung giggled.

"Nice to hear from a handsome guy like you." Jungkook winked.

"I'm not lying, you're hot, they should beware of the double bunny like you." Taehyung giggled.

"Stop with that double bunny or else, this double bunny will eat you alive." Jungkook snickered.

"You now ruined my mood." Taehyung huffed and ate the beef.

Jungkook simply pecked Taehyung's hand and winked at him.