Chapter 6: Play

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
---------------------------
Chapter 6: Play

Taehyung called Jungkook first because he needs permission from him. He can't just leave without his permission, It was like, Jungkook controlling his hand and feet. After attempts, Jungkook finally answered the calls.

"What?" Jungkook asked on the other line and the tone sounds annoyed.

"I-I go there, I-I'll bring your lunch." Taehyung said softly while stuttering.

"Okay, Just text me if you already here. I don't want you to bother my meeting." Jungkook said and his tone suddenly went soft?

"Okay" Taehyung said and ended the call.

Taehyung went outside of the house, he saw the guards that always securing him for nothing. The guard opened the door car for him. Taehyung smiled and he got inside. The ride has starts, Taehyung was looking outside through the small window of the door.

"Mr. Kim, we're here." A guard said.

"Okay, thank you." Taehyung said.

They arrived at the company, like Jungkook said, Taehyung text Jungkook before he went inside. He waited for him outside the company, he roams his eyes outside since he didn't use to go out. He was stuck in that mansion which was boring for him.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called and the guard opened the door car for Jungkook.

Taehyung turns to face him, he smiles at him. He went out of the van and stood in front of him. Taehyung roams his eyes and simply smiled because he found out that the outside looks prettier. Jungkook held his waist.

"What are you looking at?" Jungkook asked.

"Nuh-nothing" Taehyung said and he looked at him then smiled.

"Let's go" Jungkook said and pull Taehyung inside the company.

Like what happened yesterday, a judgemental eye is looking at Taehyung. Taehyung holds Jungkook's blazer and he bit his bottom lips.

"I heard he is Mr. Jeon's spouse, well, he looks like not."

"He looks innocent but most innocent people are fakes."

"I bet he is slut, he looks like one."

He just looks down again and tightened his grips on Jungkook's blazer. Taehyung and Jungkook went into the elevator, Jungkook crossed his arms and glared at his employees. While waiting Taehyung tapping his feet while looking down.

He feels Jungkook hand around his waist tightened a bit. He just didn't mind it, he smiles softly while tapping his feet. He doesn't know but he enjoys what he doing.

°What an innocent angel° Jungkook thought and chuckled.

He heard an elevator open, Jungkook dragged Taehyung again. He softly held Taehyung's hand which caught the employee's attention. They arrived at Jungkook's office

"Have a seat." Jungkook said and takes the lunch box from Taehyung.

"Okay." Taehyung uttered.

Taehyung takes a sit on the couch.

He took the magazine on the table. He heard a puppy bark, he smiles, and waves at him.

"Jungkook" Taehyung called and looked at Jungkook who looks so hot while busy.

Jungkook looks at him with his intense look, Taehyung gulps and cleared his throat.

"Cuh-can I play with Yeontan?" Taehyung asked innocently while fluttering his eyes.

"Yeah" Jungkook simply answered and looked back on his works.

Jungkook sighs while Taehyung quickly opens Yeontan's cage.

"Come here, pup" Taehyung said while patting his lap.

Taehyung sits on the floor and Jungkook glances at him and shook his head, he doesn't like seeing Taehyung sitting on a cold tile.

•°• Aish, next time I make a playground for him •°• Jungkook said to himself and back to his work.

Taehyung giggles filled inside the office, Jungkook didn't mind it since it was music for him and he felt energetic with that sound. Jungkook heard a knock which made him groans in annoyance.

"Come in" Jungkook yelled.

His secretary comes inside, she was a girl holding some file. She looks at Taehyung who just busy playing with Yeontan. She rolled her eyes in annoyance and disgust.

"Mr. Jeon, here's the file you looking at" Leah said and licked her lips.

"Thanks, Leah," Jungkook said sighing.

"Do you want anything, Mr. Jeon? I can give anything you want" Leah said with a flirty tone and unbuttoned the three of her blouse buttons.

"Nothing, you can leave now" Jungkook said not minding to look at her.

They heard barks, Jungkook looked at Taehyung who patting the puppy.

"Mr. Jeon, you shouldn't be brought puppy here, they are annoying." Leah said annoyed.

"Jungkookie" Taehyung called cutely and turned his head.

Jungkook looked at him once he heard his name.

"Why?" Jungkook asked softly unlike he used to Leah.

"Where his food?" Taehyung asked with pouty lips.

Jungkook gets the food in his drawer, stands up, and went to them. He sits beside Taehyung, Yeontan comes to him because he shows the dog food. Yeontan was between his lap, while Taehyung watching them.

"Can I try?" Taehyung asked with puppy doe eyes

Jungkook give the food to him, Yeontan went to him and Taehyung fed him while petting him.

"Jungkook" Taehyung called again.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung looks at him and bit his bottom lip.

"Can I bring him to our house?" Taehyung asked and looked at him with innocent doe eyes.

"Okay, as long as you want" Jungkook said and ruffled his hair.

Taehyung shows his boxy smile making Jungkook awed in the sight and his heart flutters. Leah rolled her eyes secretly mumbling bad words at Taehyung then leave.