Chapter 24: Claim

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 24: Claim

Jungkook's lips were moving against Taehyung's lips. He was between Taehyung's thighs, slowly grinding to him. His tongue was roaming inside of Taehyung's mouth as he sucks Taehyung's tongue.

Taehyung was scratching Jungkook's bareback, moaning lewdly, his legs were around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook pulled away from the kiss and knelt down in front of od Taehyung. He stared at Taehyung's messy features and smirked. He slips his hands inside of Taehyung's shirt, slowly pulling it up on Taehyung's head. He threw Taehyung's shirt on the floor and pinned Taehyung's hand.

"Beautiful." Jungkook uttered and attached his lips to Taehyung again.

He intertwined their fingers and Jungkook grinding they're clothed which sending a shiver down to Taehyung's spine.

Taehyung accidentally bit Jungkook's lip causing Jungkook to groan and pulled away from the kiss. His dark gazed piercing through Taehyung's soul, Taehyung gulps harshly and whimpered lowly.

"You want rough, do you? Don't worry, I'll give you what you want." Jungkook snickered as he unzips his pants and threw them on the floor.

Taehyung eyes widened, he saw how hard Jungkook was and his boner was visible on his brief.

"Oh my gosh, he's big." Taehyung whispered enough for Jungkook to heard it.

Jungkook smirked, he hovered on Taehyung again, hands beside Taehyung's head.

"Really? Don't worry, it's just medium size, it'll fit on you." Jungkook snickered and planted an open-mouth kiss on Taehyung's neck.

'Medium size my ass.' Taehyung thought.

He silently praying for his ass, he was sure he'll get wreck. He arched his neck when Jungkook tucked his hair to have proper access to his neck.

Jungkook kept on peppering an open-mouth kiss on Taehyung's neck. He sucking and nibbling Taehyung's neck to mark his property.

And the rest is based on your mind on what will happen next.

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook sucks something on his neck. He felt aroused and he can't help but suppress moans. He shivered when Jungkook bit the part. He squirmed around and arched his back.

"Nghh~" Taehyung whines, trying to escape from Jungkook's grip.

Jungkook held Taehyung's wrist with one hand and his other hand roaming in Taehyung's body. Taehyung gasped as Jungkook pinched his bud.

Jungkook lowered his head to suck Taehyung's pink left bud. He pulled it between his teeth causing Taehyung to curls his toes sending a sensation to his body.

"Jungkook~" Taehyung moaned with a shaky voice.

Jungkook licked his bud and nibbled them making Taehyung lost in himself. Jungkook looked at Taehyung's swollen bud and poked it.

"Cute." Jungkook uttered and sucks the other bud.

Taehyung kept on moaning with his shaky voice due to odd feelings and he felt sensitive. Jungkook was locking both of his wrists.

Jungkook sucks it harshly, Taehyung let out a groan. He felt Jungkook loosened his grips on his wrist. He scratched Jungkook's back and moaning in a mess.

Jungkook pulled down Taehyung's pants while peppering soft kisses on Taehyung's stomach. He knelt down as he stared at Taehyung's milky thighs.

"Shit." Jungkook mumbled and slapped Taehyung's inner thigh.

Taehyung grumbles, Jungkook spread Taehyung's legs widely, teasingly tracing his fingers on Taehyung's hole.

"Koo~" Taehyung whines and bit his bottom lips.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Taehyung? I wonder how tight you are, can you satisfy me, baby?" Jungkook asked and teasingly pushing his fingers on Taehyung's hole.

"Please!" Taehyung moaned out desperately.

Jungkook grinned, he didn't hesitate to push the two of his fingers. Taehyung arched his back and mouth agape.

"Fuck, you taking me so well, baby." Jungkook muttered and scissored Taehyung's hole.

"Ughh Jungkook!" Taehyung grumbled in discomfort.

He kinda felt uncomfortable with what Jungkook was doing.

"It's okay, baby, your good." Jungkook said and thrusting his fingers.

Taehyung tears slid down his eyes while letting out a faint moan.

"Let's try if you can take me." Jungkook said pulling out his finger.

Taehyung pants heavily, Jungkook stands up, taking the bottle of lube and condom. He pulled down his brief, stroking his manhood for few times. He opened the bottle of lube, squirting a good amount on his member. He tears off the condom with his teeth which made him hot. Taehyung gulps as he saw Jungkook rolled the condom around his length.

Taehyung was hesitating if he wants to continue it, he was nervous at the same time. Jungkook curled up Taehyung's legs, spreading it to look at Taehyung's prep hole.

"It hurts, don't tell me to stop because I won't do that, I don't like it if you stop me." Jungkook said and aligned his member tip on Taehyung's hole.

Taehyung shut his eyes tight, he just prays for forgiveness, he can't back off at his moment right now.

"Weren't in some fanfic, I won't be gentle to you, cry and moan my name, Taehyung. Don't you dare to shut your mouth or else, tomorrow we still fucking." Jungkook grinned.

He suddenly opened his eyes widened and groans when Jungkook inserts to him.

"Arghh Jungkook!!" Taehyung screamed on top of his lung.

He clutched to Jungkook's neck, wincing in pain.

"Why?" Jungkook inquired, cursing under his breath when he felt Taehyung's tightness.

"Huh-hurts!" Taehyung groans.

"Really? Okay." Jungkook grinned and pushed himself inside.

"Urghhh!" Taehyung grumbled.

He felt something wrecked inside him and tightly clutched to Jungkook's neck. He cried and howled in pain but Jungkook doesn't care at all. Jungkook kept on ramming inside of Taehyung.

"Sorry, I can't help but do this." Jungkook said.

He pulled out slowly and rammed again.

"J-Jungkook." Taehyung cried out.

He felt the bed moving, their room looks like an earthquake, Jungkook doesn't know what mercy was. He didn't give Taehyung time to breathe. He truly went wild and rough.

"Fuck your tightness." Jungkook growled and thrust in inhuman pace.

Taehyung's cries made him turn on. Their sweaty bodies colliding in every thrust, Jungkook was holding Taehyung's waist to keep him in his place. Taehyung comes without telling it Jungkook.

Jungkook also comes out, he pulled out and removes the condom with his cum. Taehyung tired eyes and panting heavily looked at Jungkook who rolled another condom again.

"J-Jungkook, wuh-what are you doing?" Taehyung asked, lips quivering.

"You didn't tell me you come, we'll fuck till I get tired." Jungkook said.

"Wha?! No--ARGHHH!" Taehyung felt Jungkook thrust to him again.

Taehyung clasped to the bedsheet and moaned loudly in every Jungkook's thrust.