Chapter 18: Elevator

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 18: Elevator

Taehyung was gulping, Jungkook seems to be strict. He was fidgeting his fingers on his lap. He glanced at Jungkook who rolled his eyes in annoyance because he didn't see any perfect proposal, he was standing and leaning on his desk.

"Give me more than this, understood?" Jungkook inquired to his employee.

"Okay, Sir." The employee said, bowing and left.

"Jungkook--" Jungkook immediately interrupted Taehyung.

"Don't speak." Jungkook said and take a sit back to the swivel chair.

"Can I at least go out?" Taehyung pouted.

"No, just stay there." Jungkook retorted.

"But, can I go home?" Taehyung asked, huffing.

"No." Jungkook retorted and looked back at his paperwork.

Taehyung sighed, he stands up on the couch and walked in front of Jungkook's desk.

"Kookie, come on, eat it" Taehyung said as he opened the container.

Jungkook gazes at him coldly and he swallowed his saliva.

"I'm not hungry." Jungkook said and signed the paperwork.

"Y-you know what? I'll go left instead, you don't need me here so what's the reason for staying here? You're just wasting my time." Taehyung said, his voice cracking.

He turned his heels and walked away, he sobs when Jungkook didn't follow him. Taehyung was about to get inside the elevator but he felt a pair of arms on his waist.

"I'm sorry, I'm not in a mood. Please, stay for me." Jungkook mumbled on Taehyung's left ear.

The employees can't believe what they saw.

"I-I have to go, I-I have to clean the house." Taehyung replied and he tries to untangle Jungkook's arms on his waist.

"I'll call a cleaner, just stay, hmm?" Jungkook said and he hugged Taehyung tightly.

"I-I can do it by myself, you don't have to waste your money." Taehyung said and bit his bottom lips.

"Please, we'll eat outside." Jungkook said he planted soft kisses on Taehyung's neck, shoulder blade, and cheeks.

Taehyung almost moans but he chewed his lips. Jungkook held Taehyung's cheeks, he connected their lips and kissed him. Taehyung pulled away, still a shock when Jungkook kissed him.

The elevator has opened once again, Jungkook saw no one, he pushed Taehyung inside, pinning him on the steel wall.

"Jungkook, wuh-what are you doing?" Taehyung uttered, gulping.

Jungkook attached their forehead and gaped at him. Their nose brushing and both can feel their warm breath against their lips.

"Kissing my husband, is that wrong?" Jungkook asked kinda seductive and his lips pressed on the side of Taehyung's lips.

"Buh-but what if someone comes?" Taehyung asked and looked behind Jungkook.

Jungkook grabbed his jaw and forced him to look at him.

"Your eyes should be focused on me, only on me, Jeon Taehyung." Jungkook said and his thumbs pulling apart Taehyung's bottom lip.

"Buh-but..." Taehyung got shushed by Jungkook.