Chapter 29: The upcoming wedding

Edited

Ignore the mistakes
--------------------------

Chapter 29: The upcoming wedding

Three days have passed, nothing seems fine. The divorce paper was still on hold, Jungkook wasn't signing the divorce, and Taehyung's wedding will start sooner.

"Jungkook, sign the divorce paper so I can arrange your marriage with Karen." Eun Joo said to Jungkook who sitting on his bed.

"I told you, I don't want to sign it, why you keep pursuing me?!" Jungkook retorted with an angry tone.

"It's good for you and your company, why are you being so stubborn?!" Eun Joo inquired, hands balled in a fist.

"I don't care about the company! If the company got bankrupt, I don't care!" Jungkook replied yelling.

"You're still not in your right mind, fine and I'll wait for your decision." Eun Joo said and he walked away.

Jungkook was staring at Taehyung's pic on the wall. He chuckled bitterly and tears fell in his eyes.

Taehyung and Bogum were in the mall, they were choosing suits for their upcoming wedding. Bogum seems excited but Taehyung wasn't.

"Wait for me here, I'll try my suit." Bogum said to Taehyung and patted his back.

Taehyung smiled forcefully and nodded his head. Bogum went to the fitting room.

"Taehyung, is that you?" A familiar voice inquired.

Taehyung turns around and saw Jimin.

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Taehyung inquired.

"Roaming around, can we talk?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung glance at the fitting room, he sighed and nodded his head.

"Follow me." Jimin said and walked first.

Taehyung walked behind him, they went to the small restaurant and they take a seat on the chair. Jimin sighed before he starts to spoke.

"Do you think, Jungkook can cheat on you?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung suddenly froze when he heard Jungkook's name.

"What do you mean with that?" Taehyung asked, biting his bottom lip.

"He can't cheat on you, Taehyung, I know you know that." Jimin said.

"What are you talking about? He didn't on me because we're nothing." Taehyung said.

"Don't act like you don't know, I know you know Jungkook loves you." Jimin said.

"If he loves me, he shouldn't do that. He shouldn't let her touch him." Taehyung said.

"He was drugged that time, he didn't notice that there's a drug in his drink." Jimin explained sighing.

"Wuh-what?" Taehyung inquired.

"Now you know, are you willing to leave him? You still have time to think, Taehyung." Jimin retorted.

"Buh-but, if I came back, he will control me again like his puppet." Taehyung said chewing his lips.

"Listen to me, he wasn't controlling you. He was protecting you." Jimin said.

"Protecting me? From what? He limiting my moves, he wants me to follow him." Taehyung argued back.

"He's...he's a mafia, he was protecting you from his dark world. He doesn't want someone from his enemy to see you." Jimin said, he knew he was not in the right place to say it to Taehyung but he can't help it anymore.

Jungkook was not in good condition, he's getting the worst. He won't let his baby brother ruin his life.

"Muh-mafia?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Yes, remember to the club where you saw him? That club was illegal, he protects you, Taehyung." Jimin said.

"H-he still a mafia?" Taehyung asked.

"He wants to stop if that's what you want. He willing to do anything for you, he let you go because that's what you wish for. He doesn't care about his company that he gives his best just to get it, he doesn't care about his hard work. He can easily forget everything for you even it hurts him. He treasures you that's why he hides you from everyone. He was afraid that someone will steal you from him and now it happens." Jimin said.

"Wuh-why are you telling this?" Taehyung asked.

"Because I want you to make him happy again, he was in pain too much, Taehyung. If you know and see his condition, you will pity him. He's worst Taehyung, in just three days, everything to him was gone. Can you imagine that, Taehyung?" Jimin told and his eyes were teary.

"Huh-how is he?" Taehyung asked with a hint of sadness in his tone.

Jimin took his phone, he showed Jungkook's picture to him. Taehyung gasped when he saw 5 cuts on Jungkook's wrist.

"H-hyung, h-he cut himself." Taehyung said and tears fell in his eyes.

"It's hard for me to stop him, he kept blaming himself because you left him. He suffered too much, Taehyung, please help us to get his old him before he did more than this." Jimin said and held Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung looked at him, their eyes were watery and pitied for Jungkook. Taehyung was about to speak but the behind him stop him.

"Taehyung, I see you're with your friend." Bogum smiled, standing behind Taehyung, hands on Taehyung's shoulder.

The two were silent, disappointment visible in Jimin's eyes.

"By the way, since you're here, I have an invitation for you for our wedding, hope you can attend." Bogum snickered and gave an invitation to Jimin.

"I hope so, hope to meet you again, Taehyung." Jimin said and he stands up.

He patted Taehyung's head and he left them alone.

Jungkook in his dark and messy room, looking at the moon on the window. He smiled sadly, he felt like Taehyung was the moon, he can see but he can't reach. Like the moon, it was giving light in the darkness, like Taehyung, giving light to Jungkook's dark world.

"I miss you, I hope you're okay." Jungkook mumbled while looking at the moon. 

He smiled when he imagined Taehyung smiling in front of him.

"Your beauty was glowing, I miss our lips touching, I felt something was missing, when are you coming? Don't worry, I'll be waiting, to see you smiling again." Jungkook uttered and tears fell in his eyes.

Jin was there, he listened to Jungkook and he sobbed silently, pity for Jungkook's situation. He wished he can help him.