Chapter 18

Lance groggily woke up. He found that his mouth was covered by a cloth and he had a chain leash around his neck. He had ropes around his wrists, which were connected to the post of the bed by the ends.

Lotor stared at him from the couch, "Rejection... it's a harmful thing." He got up and neared the omega. "For both partners."

The alpha placed a finger on the bruised mark. Lance's whines were muffled and he flinched away. Lotor grabbed Lance by the hair.

"You will only know my name." Lotor insisted. "And once that process is done, your little pack leader will be no more."

Lance shook his head violently and tried to rip his arms away from the bed post. Lotor ripped the cloth away from his mouth.

"Your sick!" Lance screamed out in tears. "Just kill me! I hate this! I-I... hate t-this..."

Lotor tsked, "Pathetic."

The alpha untied the ends of the rope from the post. He grabbed the end of the leash and rope, yanking Lance up and out of the bedroom.

Lance felt drowsy and his mark was in pain. He was being pulled by the ropes around his wrists and was being dragged down the hall and up some stairs.

Lotor threw open a door, where it revealed Keith chained to a wooden beam in the room, "Good afternoon, Keith."

Keith just growled, his eyes bloodshot, and he was breathing heavily. Lotor pushed Lance to the ground, earning a yelp, and moving towards Keith.

"Your pretty helpless right now." Lotor pointed out.

Keith pulled around the chains and tried to bite the other alpha, "F*ck off. Give me my omega back!"

Lotor grabbed Keith's hair, "Get that out of your nasty little head. He's mine now, so deal with it you brat."

The dominant alpha heard a growl from behind him. The two alphas drew their attention to the omega, who was violently shaking and growling.

"What's gotten into you?" Lotor asked, darkly.

"D-Dont-" Lance winced and stared menacingly up at the alpha. "D-Dont hurt h-him."

"You don't tell me what to do, you useless omega." Lotor growled, going to kick Lance.

The omega grabbed the alpha's foot, yanking him down. Lotor was currently stunned and Lance untied the loose ropes around his wrists. He struggled up and went towards Keith, but was pulled down to the floor.

Lotor grabbed Lance and held him close, humming, "Dont you dare try that."

Lance shivered when he felt Lotor sniff his scent glands. He looked to Keith, desperation in his eyes. The alpha's pupils slitted and he yanked one of his wrists out of the chains.

Lotor looked up, smirking. He taunted the alpha by traveling a hand up Lance's shirt. Lance tried to fight back, but was to weak to push him away.

He whimpered, with a slight growl, "S-Stop i-it..."

"Enough!" Keith screamed, breaking out of the last chain and lunging at the two.