Chapter 26

<short chapter, Q&A at the end>

"Marco, Rachel, Veronica!" Lance called out, running to the three.

They whipped around, pulling Lance into a hug. Veronica and Marco were alphas, who've always been protective over the omega. Rachel was a Beta.

"Look at how much you've grown, Lancey!" Rachel squealed, ruffling the omega's hair.

Veronica was about to say something but noticed the mark on his neck, "Your f*cking marked?!"

"I-I- uh-" Lance stuttered.

Marco moved in front of him, "Calm down, Roni. It was bound to happen som-"

"No! Who's the alpha?!" Veronica cut him off.

Keith proudly stepped forward, but crossed his arms, "I'm the alpha. What's it to you?"

Veronica growled, "Who the f*ck are you to think you can mark our brother?!"

"V, calm down. We haven't seen Lancey in years." Rachel pleaded. "So please don't act like this."

Lance grabbed onto Veronica's arm, hugging it, "Please don't be mad. Keith is the best alpha I could ever have."

Then Lance went on about how great and mighty his alpha was. Keith just blushed at all the comments and Veronica felt more at ease.

Ezor, Axcea, and Zethrid smiled and Lance turned to them, "Thank you, for this. Now, I want you to go live your lives and have fun."

"Will do!" Ezor cheered, dragging Zethrid back to the car.

Axcea gave a curt nod to the rest, joining the other two and driving off with the group. Keith turned back to the McClains. "Are you all free to join for lunch?"

"Free food?" Marco asked. "If so, heck yeah!"

"I am so sorry for his behavior." Rachel sighed out.

Keith laughed, "It's alright! It reminds me of a certain omega who just happens to be a pig."

"You take that back!" Lance yelled.

"Nope."

With that, they all went inside. Rachel, Marco, and Veronica were introduced to the pack and Hunk was quick to make a large meal for the large group. Instead of sitting inside, they all decided having a big picnic would be a better idea.

The trees rustled slightly, it's noise adding on to the laughter that filled the air. Everyone got along very well and had cleaned up their picnic. They were all situated inside and the McClains wouldn't stop telling stories about baby Lance.

"I think your good now." Lance mumbled.

Rachel hugged the omega, "Yes, we're done. We do need to get back to our homes though."

With that, they had left. Lance felt so much joy that he wouldn't stop smiling. Keith watched his giddy omega and grinned.

Oh how badly he fell in love with that goof.

Q&A time!
I didn't get many questions but that's a-okay! I'm happy to answer however many I get, wether it be only one.

These questions are from @heydoyouremember

1. Favorite song?
I really like Peace Sign from My Hero Academia, Bang! by AJR, and Hidden In the Sand by Tally Hall.

2. Favorite Movie?
Spiderman Far From Home and Onward

3. Favorite color?
PINK

4. How's quarantine going for you?
Good! I found my DS and have been grinding on Animal Crossing.

5. If you were an animal, what would you be?
I think I'd be a swan because I'm fine when you don't mess with me or my family/friends but once you provoke me you get my mean side. I also like to think I'm pretty 😂

6. How are you doing?
Good!

A question from @wog-woman

1. What was your inspiration for "in the middle"?
Well, I didn't really have an inspiration. At the time I first started writing it, I was going through a difficult time with personal problems. Writing it helped me escape from the real world, and that's what I continue to do with other fanfictions and such.

A question from @20sandra09

1. What is your favorite show?
I'm currently obsessed with My Hero Academia but overall I think my favorite show would have to be Stranger Things, Steven Universe, or Voltron (obvi). But I love a lot haha!

Thank you for tuning in! Love to you all ❤️