Chapter 28

Lance poked Keith's cheek, huffing as the alpha groaned and rubbed his eyes. The omega was 13 weeks into his pregnancy, which meant he was just starting the second trimester.

"Sweetheart," Keith sort of whined. "What do you want?"

Lance frowned, his mood shifting to guilt, "S-Sorry. Never mind." He turned over on his other side, but Keith flipped him back over. "I said never mind."

"No, no. What's up? Are you okay?" Keith asked, cupping the omega's cheek.

"I'm hungry." Lance pouted. "B-But your c-clearly tired. So n-never m-mind."

Keith shot up into a sitting position, "No. Don't ever apologize. Whatever time it is, whatever. I need to feed my family. So come on, let's eat some left over spaghetti at..." He glanced at the clock. "4 in the morning."

Lance beamed and followed his alpha downstairs quietly. The wood creaked under their feet and they scurried to the kitchen. Keith pulled out a container of spaghetti, scooping it into a bowl. He stuck it in the microwave, stopping it before it beeped. He gave his omega the bowl of noodles and a fork. Lance's smile just grew bigger as he ate. This made the alpha smirk as he just watched.

"Your being creepy." Lance whispered, pointing his fork at the alpha.

Keith pursed his lips, "Sorry. But can I not stare at my handsome omega?"

"Stare all you want." Lance chuckled quietly and made a funny pose.

Keith held back a laugh. Lance continued to eat his spaghetti, gratefully scarfing it down. The alpha neared the other, staring down at the omega's stomach. Lance noticed his gaze and grabbed his hand, guiding it to be placed on his stomach.

Keith's inner alpha screamed at him.
Protect.
Pup.
Omega.
Protect.
Healthy.
Safe.

"Healthy, safe." Keith repeated, leaning his head on Lance's shoulder as he kept his hand on his stomach.

Lance smiled, resting his head atop Keith's, "I can't wait."

"Me either." Keith huffed. "Hurry your pregnancy up."

"Excuse me?" Lance got defensive.

"I'm kidding." Keith pecked his cheek. "I wonder if the pup can hear us." He leaned down more, looking a little silly. "Hey, baby. I'm Keith, I'll be your dad soon. Lance will be your other dad, but you can just call him mom."

Lance teared up at the action. He placed his hand on top of Keith's and instantly the two felt a kick. They grinned and became giddy as they washed the dishes and went back to bed.

As this fan fiction nears an end, I wanted to ask you-
Yes YOU guys!
I wanted to ask you guys what other AUs or fan fictions you'd want to see!

Feel free to request, give your opinions, anything!

Love to you all ❤️