FIFTEEN.

Warning: You might get hungry.

ALEX.

"This taste so fucking delicious! Why don't we have these back home?"

Currently, we were at the most touristy night market in the whole county, Shilin Night Market. It is PACKED with people, even if the weather forecast predicted light showers.

"We do, it's just not as good as the real deal." He answered while sipping on his cup of bubble tea.

I, on the other hand, was devouring the grilled beef cubes that have been seasoned with pink salt and oh my god. The beef is so juicy and tender, it should be illegal.

I mean, just look at that! My mouth watered just from watching the person behind the grill cook the meat

And of course, I made sure to snap a photo for memories sake!

"Don't eat too much, we still have much more food for you to eat here." He placed his hand on my shoulder. "This is only your first dish."

I downed one last chunk of meat into my mouth before picking up another piece with the wooden stick. "Here, share with me," I said as I offered, holding up the food to his mouth.

His eyes were looking at me as if I was doing something weird.

"Are you gonna eat it or not?" The food was still hanging from the stick, begging to be eaten.

He leaned forward slowly before opening his mouth to bite down the piece of meat whole.

"Delicious."

"Indeed it is," I agreed. "Now, let's go! I wanna eat more food and explore the place!"

He slid his free hand into mine. "Sure, you lead. I'll follow."

"Yeah, okay."

We walked by the different stalls and tried whatever that could fit into my hole-less pit.

Nathan surprisingly loved the cheesy potatoes

Nathan surprisingly loved the cheesy potatoes. It was fried and had a huge amount of melted cheese with different kinds of ingredients in it.

It was pretty amusing to see how his face lit up from eating it. To make things better, he was still in his formal shirt and pants, minus the blazer of course.