EPILOGUE.

NATHAN.

Pillows were bouncing off the bed as I tossed Alex down. The fluffy white blanket and mattress concaving in to fit his body. A light-hearted giggle left his lips.

"Calm down a little will you?" Fuck, even his voice was music to my ears.

I crawled into bed and hovered above him. He raised his arms and hooked them around my neck.

"No way," I looked into his chocolate-brown eyes. All I could see in them was love and acceptance. "I've waited too long for this."

His left hand slid down my neck and made its way to my face. A cool-metal band touched my skin, reminding me of its existence. Reminding me that everything was real.

His thumb skimmed across my cheek slowly as he stared right back at me. "I can't believe it," he said. "We made it in the end."

My hand came up to hold his in mine. Bringing it down to my mouth, I kissed the palm of his hand. "I meant it when I said I'm not letting you go anymore."

"I will hold you accountable for life for that line, you know that," Alex grinned as his hands started to undo my bow tie.

He grabbed and pulled me down by the collar, smashing our lips together for a kiss that was full of want and need.

I nibbled and licked. He returned with a moan. Hips bucked up, lengths grinding. The surrounding air became too thick, our clothes were suffocating.

Alex pushed my shoulders and I was on my back in one swift movement. I was between his legs as he sat on me. Off was his blazer, tie and dress shirt.

"Someone's impatient," I teased. My hands were running up and down his thighs as I felt his muscles tense and relax.

He come down and planked over me, hands at both sides of my head. I noted the scars that were on his shoulders and a pang of guilt hit me in the chest. Instinctively, my fingers started to trace them.

"Don't say a word. I know what you're thinking," he whispered. He lowered down and started to kiss down my jawline, trying to distract me from my thoughts.

Clearly, it was working.

The smell of mint from his hair filled my nostrils. He nibbled and sucked on my neck, and that sent sensations down all the way south.

My buttons were undone, belt unbuckled. He continued leaving his marks all over, going lower and lower. His tongue slid between the gaps of my abdomen. Until he came face to face with my bulging erection.

"Alex," my voice low and hoarse.

His hands skimmed over my pants that were becoming tighter by the second. He looked up at me and his eyes had turned into smokey brown, his eye lashes fluttering.

God, why is this person so attractive?

"You really don't have to."

"But I want to." With that, my pants were unzipped and my briefs were pulled down, setting my length free. The pieces of clothing were carelessly chucked away.

He held my length in his hands and gave it a gentle squeeze. My head tilted back, eyes shut as I welcomed the waves of pleasure.

Slowly, he started to move, stroking from the base all the way up. His thumb rubbed the tip that was leaking pre-cum and spread it all over before pumping back up.

"Amazing." His breath was so close to my erection that it was almost dangerous.

"Ale- oohhh," no more words could be formed as I felt Alex's tongue sliding up from the base. All hot and moist.