Chapter 1: Granny's back!

This takes place after "Back on Ice" so check that out first. Vibe and Tackle are my ocs

"Woooooohooo!" Granny shouted as she drove a log down a snowy slope. "Whoa! Slow down Gladys!" Teddy said holding on tight. Granny decided she wanted to visit Sid and show him her now youthful look.

"I can't wait to see what Sydney's been up to these past few years after that giant rock adventure!" She said excited as she made a fast turn downwards.

Somewhere else, Scrat was chasing his acorn as usual and he finally caught it near some bushes. His ears perked when he heard the bushes rustle and he looked over, cocking his head confused.

Some brown messy fur and two big painted dog like ears popped out and then...Vibe leaped out of bushes!

Back to the Herd, Manny and Peaches were teaching Julian some hockey tricks. The rest of the Herd were watching them practice. "Ok Julian just lift your trunk and swing that puck hard" Peaches told him, swinging her puck for demonstration.

"Got it!" Julian yelled out confident and he swinged the hockey stick hard on the puck...only it went flying straight to the Herd.

"Whoa!" The possum bros shouted out and hid in Ellie's hair. "Look out!" Diego yelled out and the whole Herd ducked down and the puck went flying.

"Ow!" Sid yelled in pain. He was meditating with Brooke and the puck hit him in the head...talk about bad luck for the sloth.

"Hey I am not a hockey goal!" Sid complained, waving the hockey puck in annoyance. "Out of my way!" Vibe yelled and leaped out of the bushes behind the slothes, chasing a panicked Scrat around. Vibe's sudden speed made Sid fall on the ground.

"Come back squirrel!" Vibe yelled out excited, snapping her jaws to catch his tail but Scrat screamed and thought Vibe wanted to eat him.

"Wait up Vibe!" Tackle called out and joined his friend in the chase. The two kids ran all over the place.

"Hey watch it!" Diego said alarmed and annoyed as he leaped up to his feet and the two kids ran under him.

"Whoa easy!" Ellie said spooked as the cub went under her feet and she lifted her front feet so she wouldn't stomp on them.

Scrat quickly ran over to Shira's path with the two pups coming in hot. "ROAR!" Shira roared at them, snarling angry, her ears flats and her saberteeth bared. Vibe and Tackle quickly halted startled by the angry mama saber.

"Knock it off you two!" She told them annoyed and Vibe and Tackle quickly ran to the hockey ice rink to escape the annoyed angry mama saber. "Whoa!" Tackle and "Very sliiipery!" Vibe said as they started slipping on the icey rink.

Scrat quickly manage to get away and he breathed out in relief. But something sounded like it was coming fast and it was shaking the ground a bit.

"YEEEEHAH!" Granny yelled out the log zoomed down the hill and it hit Scrat. The squirrel clunged to it panic and screaming as the log zoomed over to the Herd.

"Watch out! Incoming log!" Sid yelled out alarmed as the Herd scattered and log reached the ice hockey rink. The log slid on the ice and was heading right for Vibe and Tackle who were struggling to get off the ice.

Peaches quickly slided on the ice with her trunk out. "Gotcha!" She said as her trunk grabbed Tackle and jumped off the ice.

But as the log got closer to Vibe, the painted hyena pup leaped up and backflipped in the air. And she landed on Granny's head!

"Hey! Off my hair do!" Granny complained as Vibe clunged to her afro. The log hit a rock and started to spin crazy.

Vibe lost her grip on the sloth as she fell forward but Vibe latched her teeth on Granny's crystal necklace. The log hit a small rock and BAM!

Granny and Teddy went flying out of the log! Vibe's bite on the necklace made it rip and she fell on the snowy ground.

The whole Herd gathered around surprise by what just happened.

"Everyone one ok?" Manny asked as he looked at everyone. "We're ok Manny" Ellie assured him.

Peaches lowered Tackle on the ground as he ran over to Vibe. "You ok Vibe?" He asked worried, his ears down as the pup stood up dizzy.

"Yep. But why is there three of you?" she said dizzy as she saw three Tackles but then Buck noticed the crystal necklace still in Vibe's mouth. Buck took the crystal off her mouth and he looked at it, examining it and licking it.

"Criky. We've seen this crystal before. It's from Geotopia" Buck said surprised and then everyone heard some groaning and looked over. Teddy stood up groaning, his right ear bent.

"Teddy?" Sid said surprised to see him but Sid and everyone else, minus Tackle and Vibe, were more surprised to see him young again.

"Sydney! Is that your voice I'm hearing?" Granny's cranky voice came up and it surprised everyone.

"Oh no" Manny said stunned and not happy. "Oh boy. Don't tell me who I think it is" Diego said annoyed, shaking his head.

With some groaning, Granny came up, rubbing her back from the landing. "Granny?!?!" The whole Herd said surprised and shocked.

So Vibe is one of my ocs and she first showed up in "Back on Ice"