Chapter 4: Finding Granny

"Aspik?" Ramous said surprised. "She's back?" Kali asked Sasha. The weasel came back to the den to tell the Rouges.

"Looks like it. She must've had another vision" Sasha suggested while brushing one of her arrows with a rock. Ramous frowned. The name sent shivers through his fur. He spotted Scrat running around looking for his nut. Ramous crouched down and started stalking him as a way to take his mind off of Aspik.

Kwatak looked at him puzzled "What's wrong with him? Oh I get it. You're afraid of Aspik" he said.

Ramous tried to pounce on Scrat but he missed. His ears twitched at Aspik's name and he started growling. Kali and Sasha looked at eachother, knowing Kwatak made a big mistake. "Last time you saw her which was also the first time.." the crow kept going and Ramous pounced on Scrat and this time, he caught him. Ramous had the squirrel trapped in his paws.

"You wandered into her territory and she attacked you" Kwatak finished and Ramous looked at him growling. Scrat managed to squeeze out of his paws and he quickly ran out of the den. Ramous looked at his paws and found Scrat gone.

"You were very lucky that day" he added and Ramous had enough. He got up, swerved to Kwatak and pounced on him snarling and the crow squawked in panic. "Was I lucky when Aspik attacked me and I tried telling her it was accident? Was I lucky when her vision about the Herd haunted me?" He asked furious as the crow flapped his wings panic.

Ramous then got off him and had his back to him. The crow quickly flew from him and hid behind Sasha. "Was I lucky when I got blown up in the sky by a saber cub?" He asked angry, fuming and he stormed off...planning revenge.

Meanwhile...

Tackle and Vibe were following Granny who was looking for her crystal. "Granny come back here" Tackle called out as she climbed up a log. "No way! I gotta find my crystal" Granny told them grumpy and she put her hand through a hole in the log.

"Vibe where did you put that crystal?" Tackle whispered to her, having a feeling Granny is the type to get into trouble. "I don't know. I just dropped it and forgot where it was" Vibe whispered back to him.

"Oh why's it so dark in here?" Granny's voice echoed and the two looked over and saw that Granny was now stuck inside it, her legs and tail waving. "It amazes me that slothes aren't endangered" Vibe commented, tilting her head.

"That explains a lot about Sid" Tackle remarked.

"ROAR!" a roar came up and it was Diego. He standing on a rock with the others catching up. "Run!" Vibe yelled and ran off but Tackle crouched and made himself small, covering his eyes with his paws.

"Ehy! What about me?!" Granny complained, still stuck in the log. "Hey you're tough! You'll be fine!" Vibe called out but then she realized she wasn't going anywhere. She looked down and found her paws literally off the ground. "Huh?" She said confused.

She looked and saw Manny. He had his trunk wrapped around her and had lifted her off the ground. "I use to do this all the time with Peaches when she was little" he told her with a smirk and Vibe groaned.

Tackle still had his paws covering his face. Diego walked over to him. He nudged his cub with his nose. Tackle's nose twitched at his dad's scent and his paws opened so he could see.

"Oh it's just you. I thought you were Ramous" Tackle told him, relieved to see him. Diego glared at him "And I thought we agreed you wouldn't run off again like last time" he told Tackle annoyed while his son smiled sheepishly.

Sid walked over to them. "Well now that we found them, we should bring them back home. I'll keep an eye on them" Sid volunteered casually but Diego rolled his eyes "No Sid no" he told the sloth plainly.

"Sydney is that you?! Come over here and get me out of here!" Granny called out, still trapped in the log. "Aww Granny. How did you get stuck like that?" Sid asked annoyed as he ran to help his grandma.

Diego looked at Tackle, wanting an explanation "Sorry dad. But we saw Granny wandering off so we followed her. Dad can I come with you please?" Tackle explained and asked.

Diego was about to say no when Shira came up by his side. "Sure" she answered and Diego stared at her surprise. "Shira! Hold on a sec" He said surprised as he turned to look at her.

Shira looked at him "Look. Tackle hasn't been himself after he met Ramous. Plus, he lost his sabertooth" she explained and Diego thought for a moment. 'Shira's right. Tackle hasn't been himself after he met Ramous' Diego said in his head. "Bringing him along might help him out. Having us around will give him a little confidence" Shira told him, nuzzling his side.

Diego sighed and looked at Tackle who was watching, along with the others, Sid trying to get Granny out. "Ok ok. Tackle you can come" Diego called out and the cub turned around, smiling. "Thanks dad! You're the best!" He told him happy and Sid finally got Granny out of the log.