Michael's Stress Reliever (1)

Michael Jackson was usually exhausted and still had the adrenaline rush inside of him after performing a concert for the fans.

He wanted to get into bed for some much needed rest.

But tonight, he was more wide awake than usual.

Michael had just finished his Bad tour and was returning back home to Neverland.

Where I would be waiting for him.

I was too excited to go to sleep and decided to wait for my famous boyfriend in the small room that was beside the front door of mansion.

Surprisingly, I got a phone call from his assistant manager and he told me that Michael had been wide awake and full of adrenaline ever since the concert ended at 11:30.

"I'm afraid he's gonna abandon his sleep and he needs it to be able to be ready when it's time to start his next tour".

He said to me.

I told him that I would do my best to help, and then we hung up.

When Michael Jackson finally arrived home, he saw that I was waiting for him like I always on the last night of his tour.

"I've still got the full blown adrenaline rush and now I'm exhausted from the concert".

He still managed to hug and kiss me and I gladly accepted that.

I told Michael about the call from his assistant manager while we both went upstairs to the bedroom.

Michael was undressing himself and the he blushed when he saw that I was watching him.

"Baby...I don't feel like doing anything right now. I just want to go to bed and sleep for the rest of today".

He yawned and stretched put his arms as he took off his pants down to his thick white Hanes underwear.

I smiled and then pointed to the bathroom.

"You need to get yourself clean, especially the baby making parts. I haven't taken a shower or a bath because I wanted to wait for you".

Michael opened his mouth to speak, but I gently shushed him and put my finger on his lips.

He groaned as we both walked to the bathroom to get clean.

I turned on the bath water and lit up some scented candles.

Michael smiled his sighnature smile and then when I wasn't looking, he walked over closer to me.

I felt his warm hands that were wrapped around my torso. "

Ohh...get in the bathtub right now Michael Jackson".

He chucked at my bashful facial expression.

After Michael and I settled in the warm water, the king of pop started to feel more relaxed.

"That's my good boy".

I smiled and then scooted over closer to him so that my back was pressed against his chest area.

"Mmmhmm...".

Michael replied, as he took in all the sensory.