Michael's Photo Album (7)

I was just looking through Michael's stuff and then I found an old book that looked like a scrapbook.

"Oooh, it's Michael Jackson's photo album"!

I went to go find Paris, his young daughter and she was coloring in her coloring book.

"Look what I found".

Paris giggled and then we both sat down on the couch.

The first thing that we saw was a picture of Michael Jackson as a little boy.

"Awww"!

Paris pointed at her father's cute little Afro.

I then found another one that had Michael swimming in the bathtub naked as a toddler.

We both snickered as we continued to look through the entire thing.

"Hey girls, what are you—oh no".

Michael saw what me and Paris were both looking at.

"Aww look"! "It's you daddy"!

Michael's cheeks were as red as a tomato as he embarrassed and feeling shy about me sharing his photo album with his own daughter.

"Paris, Daddy needs to put this away now".

He reached out and tried to grab ahold of the photo album, but I jumped away and Michael groaned.

"F/n...please. Don't do this to me".

I giggled and then decided to give it to him.

Michael smiled and thanked me, kissing my forehead and then little Paris kissed her father on the lips.