He Wants You To Be In His Music Video (3)

I was just sitting on my bed looking at Instagram when my iPhone got a notification.

When I looked at the screen, it was from THE MICHAEL JACKSON!

He said that he wanted to ask if I wanted to be in his music video for his new record.

I was so nervous and excited at the same time.

Me: Sure! Even though I don't know what I'm signing up for. 😊

Michael Jackson smiled and then he chuckled as I curiously (but politely) asked him a few questions.

Michael: Oh sweetheart. You don't have to worry about that. I'll send one of my bodyguards and they'll meet you at your house. Is it okay if I meet you at the airport in Gary, Indiana"?

I grinned and then texted him back with this:

Me: Aww, this will be fun! And I do mean "fun" 😉😘

Michael: I always wanted a girl like you. 🍑🍆

Me: Whoa...did this person just sent me an eggplant?

Michael: Baby...

Me: Yes Michael?

Michael: You're my p.y.t (Pretty young thing) now.

A few hours later, I received another text from Michael.

Michael: Baby...the limo is almost at your house. But can I ask just one favor from you?

Me: Oh! Thanks for letting me know sweetheart. And yes, what is it that you wanted to ask?

Michael: The bodyguard found two adorable cats and three different sized kittens on your front porch. Can you bring them with you, along with the mother cat and the daddy cat?

Me: Aw, I would love to. I'd miss my kitties anyway.

I got in the limo and the bodyguard took me to Gary, Indiana.

Michael was excited to meet me for the first time.

When I finally got to the airport in Gary Indiana,

I saw Michael Jackson wearing his mask that he wore when he out in public.

I reached out and hugged him from behind.

He was startled at first and then he saw the bodyguards that were following me.

"Oh, it's so nice to finally meet you"!

He picked me up in his arms and hugged me.

I could smell his fancy cologne.