Dance Party (6)

Me and the king of pop were at a dance party with all his fans, as well as his family.

I was dancing with some younger kids and then the chicken dance came on through the speakers.

"Let's dance"!

I pulled Michael by his hand, but he didn't want to because he was feeling shy and embarrassed.

"Applehead"!

Some of his cousins had buckets of water and then they dumped it on him.

"AAAAH"!

Michael screamed as he was now soaked with water.

I rolled on the dance floor laughing my butt off until the kids grabbed some super soakers.

We all joined in and Michael ran away to go find a place to change out of his wet clothes.

"NOOOO"!

He screamed as he ran out of the changing room.

The kids and I cornered him by a concrete wall until Macaulay Culkin threw a pie at me and it hit me right smack in the face.

Michael and the others laughed as they all grabbed some more pies to throw at each other.

"Cherry pie? I hate cherry pie"!

I yelled as the kids threw their pies at me.

Michael slipped over some squished blueberries and then Macaulay Culkin dumped a coconut cream pie on his butt.

And then me and the kids laughed as we threw more pies at Michael as he stood up on his own feet.

"You are all little traitors".