Leaving Neverland Part 1 (16)

Summary: You were one of the few trusted fans who actually cared about Michael Jackson and when a documentary with disrespecting lies about the king of pop comes out to the media, his workers asked you to help Michael get back on track, as he had been depressed about it.

"Okay miss, the gates should be open when you get there. Mr. Jackson's family are counting on you to bring the king of pop back to his own self again".

I waved at the driver and the limo drove away.

After finding out where the Neverland gate and then going inside the mansion, his maids led me to Michael's bedroom.

I knocked on the door and then when we heard feet shuffling on the floor.

When Michael finally opened the door, needless to say, I was shocked at the condition that he was in.

His hair was messy, there was tissues all over his and underneath his bed.

And it looked he hasn't showered for a day or two at least.

Michael also looked like he had been crying a lot.

What worried me even more was the pain killer medication and the sleeping pills that were on the nighstand.

"Oh my god...what have they done to you Michael"?

I asked, still holding my hand to my mouth in surprise.

He looked like was gonna to cry.

"Ladies, could you go get me an ice pack and a professional's doctor's kit please"?

I asked the maids politely with a smile.

They smiled back and went to go acquire the things that I had asked for.

"Now Michael, as you probably know. I'm one of the few trusted fans who has never betrayed you or—-

"Excuse me but, I hardly even...um...know you. Could you please introduce yourself"?

He sat down on the bed and he patted the spot next to him on the mattress.

I smiled and sat down next to him, holding his hand.

Michael felt a little bit shy when I held his hand, but then he smiled and I smiled back.

"My name's Emily and I understand how chaotic and crazy these allegations and lies that some mean people have been spreading about you have hurt deeply".

Michael let out a sigh.

"I don't just understand...why would they do these hurtful things to me? And yes, it hurts me. Makes me feel really sad".