Leaving Neverland Part 2 (17)

Summary: You were one of the few trusted fans who actually cared about Michael Jackson and when a documentary with disrespecting lies about the king of pop comes out to the media, his workers asked you to help Michael get back on track, as he had been depressed about it.

It was going to be a long road for Michael Jackson.

And his family were happy because now they had a wonderful person and caring person like me to help the king of pop.

I first had to start off helping Michael clean up his room.

And the maids helped us out by washing his dirty laundry.

After an hour, me and Michael fixed us something to eat for lunch.

"Now after we get done eating, I'm going to play the role of a therapist by helping you get your mental and physical self back on track. Understand that Michael"?

He nodded his head and smiled small.

And then he smelled a sensory scent.

I had placed a machine that was meant for helping you feel less stressed.

"Meditation is one of the ways some people use to relax and take away all the stress of life's worst moments. After a few sessions, you will see it as an escape from the real world. A place where you can let yourself go in a state of comfort".

After cleaning up the dirty tissues off of his bed, I helped him get settled in.

"You just lie there and I'll do the rest".

I smiled, stroking the side of his cheek like a mother would do to her child.

In an instant, Michael was fast asleep.

After placing a teddy bear next to him and tucking him in with the blankets, I proceeded to get his bedroom straightened up into tip top shape.